• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin PRT so far as I know

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My understanding of the PRT meetings so far.

1. General.
a. A group of like minded people will petition EM Faine Morgan for a a charter to build two towns within the Origin Sovereignty.
b. The first town known as (Cookie Wonderland) will be located in Ter-Mur and be loyal to the Crown.
c. The second town known as (Emain Alback) will be located in Fels and will oppose the Crown. (reason for the opposition is rumors that the EM’s have some “special problems” brewing for those in fels that oppose the crown.)
d. Both towns will consist of a Mayor, Vice Mayor and a Town Council.

2. Duties of the Town Mayor.
a. To be the “front person" for the town.
b. To answer questions for the town from people wanting to join the town or from others wanting to start their own town.
c. To answer directly to the town council.
d. To inform disruptive citizens of the town law.
e. To act as tie breaker at any full council meeting.
f. To report to the council all activity reported to the Mayor in the course of their duty.
g. To bring charges against disruptive citizens to the full council.
h. Other duties as needed and approved by the full council

3. Duties of the Vice Mayor.
a. Same as duties of the Mayor in the Mayors absence.

4. Town Council.
a. The town council will be in charge of running the town.
b. No decision will be made without the approval of the full council.
c. All decisions will be determined by majority vote.

5. Rights of the citizens.
a. All citizens have the right to petition the council on town business.
b. All citizens charged with a town violation has the right to appear before the town council or have an advocate appear for them before any voting action takes place.
c. The Mayor will personally inform a citizen of any infraction before taking the matter to the full council.

This covers what I believe has occurred up until the last meeting. I have not included anything of the last meeting. This is posted so that it can be viewed and dissected by all citizens of Origin and hopes that something permanent will grow from this start. I have asked Oriana for a sticky so that this will become a work in progress for a successful town.

Please remember that this is what has been discussed so far. It is a draft. It is not permanent and any or all parts can be changed.
I also have this in book form so if anyone wants a copy. Pm me and I will give you a copy.
Hail Origin!

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that the word Mayor and Vice Mayor does not represent the true purpose of that entity and has caused a lot of confusion. I really think that town administrator or town Prosecutor would be a better title.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I like "Deputy Mayor" instead of "Vice Mayor" I like how this is coming together.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the course of dicussion there seems to be a group of Origin citizens that have been completely left out as possible residents of either the Fels town or the Ter-Mur town. Some people don't want to live in fels and face the possible disruption that the fels community hopes to endure. They also have crafters and they want to set up vending shops and don't want to or don't have the time to create a warrior to get the 10,000 loyalty points needed to place a house within the Tur-Mur town. This will assuredly promote a third town dedicated to becoming a vending metropolis. Malas or Tram, The town would have to have mega space to provide many up to 18x18 homes. The personage of the town and the location could make owning a house there very profitable.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I could acquire the homes around the auction house to the beach, that would be a great location for another town. I know there are a lot of open housing spots in/around Vesper area there.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my guess would be a malas gruoping looked by beach and not many spots non 1818 i would place house with maybe!!!
i still would be fore tokono town self as have a house there

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOOKING FOR GARDENERS!

I was thinking of placing a house in the Mystical City. It is our new and only town to be sanctioned so far by the EM's. But then it is the only town as of date. Origin needs more than a single town so I thought that a town of gardeners would be a good place to live in. I would like to meet with any one that would like to start a town and see if we can get something going. Please pm me and let me know.
You do not have to be a gardener to be a member of the town. It is just a theme idea.

ps: here are the rules of the town.

1. Follow the roc.