• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Housing Thread - Warning Possible Large Pictures

G

Here is your official House Picture Thread, with some rules.

Pictures are to be cropped down to Max of 500px wide to prevent side scrolling.

Please reduce quality as much as possible while still showing your home clearly, I'd like to keep file sizes as small as we can get them.

If you can't meet these requirements and still manage to post a good clear picture of your house, simply link it instead. Most people will follow your link to check out your home.

So lets see those houses!

GW

G

Here be me library!

All the readable books are located within the Arcane Bookshelves about all three floors of the library. If ye encounter a book which will nay let ye read it, do let me know.

If ye would like to donate any books to the library, feel free to contact me anytime.

First floor:

Second floor:

Third floor:

S

SuekaMalchick

This is my(Lord Arcane) house Lady Akara's (NEW) house is the one right next to it still being built

Full Size Pic
Forgot tell you guys my house is open to everyone if you would like to take a closer look around once akara gets hers built i'll post one of her also and again she will prolly have it open to all

G

I saw your house the other day, Orvago. Very nice. I was reminiscing about how much I miss Skara Brae.

G

Now the real reason I put this thread up so willingly and quickly. I like posting pictures of my house.

So here's mine, just south west of the Justice Shrine on Tam.

You'll find my home, named after what is claimed to have been the castle of Morgan Le Fay - Tauroc. (Knights of Justice is our guild, nothing to do with Morgan)

Full outside view. Artist's and Musician's Retreat on the roof.

3rd Floor, Bedroom w/balcony and Library.

2nd Floor, Dining room and workshops.

1st Floor, Smithing area and, um, well Morgana was know to have a dark side...

Feel free to stop by and look around, the house is open to the public.

GW

I

imported_DmaninUO

Same thing, I finally took some shots of the house, and here they are - its the big house North of Brit Moongate in Tram.

G

gazellemon

Umm... is anyone else disturbed by the fact that Ghost Writer has a whip on his bed? *starts edging away*

G

gazellemon

You all scare me... *closes eyes* I can't see you, so you're not there.

G

This is the floral shop. No pics of the interior yet, but each floor is zoned.
1st: Plain Plants
2nd: Colored plants
3rd: Seeds (stocking now), vines, bonsai, resources and a misc. vendor.

Braelynn Aria

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have any new pictures to share with us? I'd love to see what you've done with the new Shadow and Crystal tiles! Come on, show em off!