• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Founders

Braelynn Aria

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just wondering if there any founders still playing? I'm talking folks who were on this shard from day 1!!!

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i moved there on launch and started the illuminati which grew to largest guild for about a year. since moved away.

no longer my main either

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes I am...as stated in my signature...a True Original.

I have very fond memories of that first day, it was crazy hectic but a lot of fun.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) Still around. There is a lot more to life now than there was then, but when I poke around I am generally poking around here.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*pokes Viquire and Wanderer* we should like...do something :p

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not sure if it counts, but I played here for a couple months starting the 1st day, character's name was "Valtar" doubt anyone would remember it. I missed my friends on my home shard Atlantic too much though, so moved back there full time and have been there ever since.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The RP aspect here was pretty stellar for a good while. It pains me to see the Bright Axes have moved to Atl. I can't help but think of all their houses in the valley. *sigh*

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pokes Viquire and Wanderer* we should like...do something :p
I have chars in XMG and a couple still in KoRH. You can always give a holler. Once the loot rolls out I'll be up for pretty much any and everything. I'm still working on better than average suits for a lot of my chars at the moment.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) Still around. There is a lot more to life now than there was then, but when I poke around I am generally poking around here.
now then then haha. server was going when it came out.. i had over 150 in the guild .. over 50 at all times... now its a ghost town like most servers.

SHARD MERGER??!!!!!!!!

KEEP ur stuff... place a new house

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The RP aspect here was pretty stellar for a good while. It pains me to see the Bright Axes have moved to Atl. I can't help but think of all their houses in the valley. *sigh*
I have a house on Atlantic but still play more on Origin. thier houses on Atlantic are gorgeous, as usual.

I should have you on ICQ still. I'll have to find you.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a house on Atlantic but still play more on Origin. thier houses on Atlantic are gorgeous, as usual.

I should have you on ICQ still. I'll have to find you.
Oh no! LOL we, uh, no, we don't do the Russian mail order bride service anymore. Haven't for a loooooongish time. ;)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. Well, I uninstalled the program after I got several, four I think, solicitations that were uninvited during the course of one week. I said to myself, "Self, that is quite enough of that crap". I just couldn't see having it producing good things for me, my machine, or my game experience. So, I have been begging for better communication tools in the game ever since.

Vent is always lovely. :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. Well, I uninstalled the program after I got several, four I think, solicitations that were uninvited during the course of one week. I said to myself, "Self, that is quite enough of that crap". I just couldn't see having it producing good things for me, my machine, or my game experience. So, I have been begging for better communication tools in the game ever since.

Vent is always lovely. :)
Have you tried using ICQ through Trillian?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah that's the only way I use ICQ is via Trillian. I dont' get the weird messages anymore :)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry when Santa I mean Garriot comes back all the purist nerds will return and start rping, more nerds than cappys birthday party.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have chars in XMG and a couple still in KoRH. You can always give a holler. Once the loot rolls out I'll be up for pretty much any and everything. I'm still working on better than average suits for a lot of my chars at the moment.
i think i do also :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you, or anyone else, needs keep spots on Origin let me know :)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are rampant castle spots everywhere. I too have done some poking. Actually working on getting a guild forum up here on stratics. I think I'll be around awhile barring some extreme foolishness from the powers that be. :D

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yup. It's why my keep spots are going away. I placed two castles and am consolidating into those two. Once is CMA's HQ and the other is my perpetually under construction museum.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL! So, RTB next week and I think XMG will be hosting some events during the month that it is active for sure. Also doing some other things to generate interest. We should talk. You too @Tina Small .

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So what events are you considering? I would be up for some Corgul runs in Fel.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what events are you considering? I would be up for some Corgul runs in Fel.
:) If we do that, we should just make an announcement in GC then?

I dunno we were planning to do some evening peerless hunts but....we haven't seen the traffic. Anybody else?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
:) If we do that, we should just make an announcement in GC then?

I dunno we were planning to do some evening peerless hunts but....we haven't seen the traffic. Anybody else?
Well I usually don't announce events in Fel as it is an invitation to attack. But they are fun events with a group. If we do I Tram, then I think announcing it is a fine idea.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've been in and out of town, but would be up for something Saturday night or Sunday.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes, plenty of open space :)

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I logged into Origin, I couldnt find a fight anywhere, pretty much still the case probably eh?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately....and my previous attempts to draw more people here have failed :(

Our EM has fel events once a month, just had one last night, that's usually the only time there's any activity in fel..and it's not much PvP just random killing and rez-killing lol.

I do miss the good ole days.

kleos

Visitor
I was day 1. Came from ATL. Very random spurts of playing since AOS.

I owned the house that collapsed in luna. If anyone has the shard transfer rewards, I'd like to get them back on the account that owned them. I don't think they have any value without the account. I think all my soul stones were still on ATL, but if any were there, would be mighty nice of ya.