• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Origin EM Steps Down

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Origin Looses another EM:(

Posted on January 12, 2015 by Event Moderator Xanthus
Greetings Origin!
I want to apologize to each and everyone of you. I have not been able to fill the Faine’s shoes. My Degree Program has been so demanding that I have little to no time to devote to anything other than school. Because of this, I have decided to step down and allow for someone who will be able to devote the time needed to bring to you great events and in more frequency. I wish you all the best of luck and perhaps I will return someday when I am able to give the time needed. I hope you all enjoyed the events that I brought to you!
Thanks,
Em Xanthus.

Original post seen here: http://emfainemorgan.com/blog/?p=1574

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ah you beat me to it!

No worries though, Mesanna will find us someone, in the meantime I think we should do more player-run events. My house is almost re-built and I will have a mailbox and bulletin board up for ideas/suggestions.