• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Active Guild Listing

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Origin players,

I am in the process of collecting information to update many of the listings our of beloved shard. I would like to start with the guild listing. If you are part of an active shard on Origin, please reply to this thread or PM me with the following information:

- Guild Name
- Guild Abbreviation
- Guild Focus (i.e. PvM, PvP, RP, VvV, Champs, Peerless, Crafting, etc)
- Guild Leader's Character Name (in game)
- Guild Leader Contact info (i.e. Stratics Username, ICQ, etc)

Thanks for your help collecting this info. My goal is contact each guild leader and obtain a current guild description and recruiting info. More than anything, I want to enable new, returning, or long-time guildless players to find other active players on the shard. I'd like to remove the guilds no longer active on the shard from the roster. Thanks for your help!

-OBSIDIAN-

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Origin players,

I am in the process of collecting information to update many of the listings our of beloved shard. I would like to start with the guild listing. If you are part of an active shard on Origin, please reply to this thread or PM me with the following information:

- Guild Name
- Guild Abbreviation
- Guild Focus (i.e. PvM, PvP, RP, VvV, Champs, Peerless, Crafting, etc)
- Guild Leader's Character Name (in game)
- Guild Leader Contact info (i.e. Stratics Username, ICQ, etc)

Thanks for your help collecting this info. My goal is contact each guild leader and obtain a current guild description and recruiting info. More than anything, I want to enable new, returning, or long-time guildless players to find other active players on the shard. I'd like to remove the guilds no longer active on the shard from the roster. Thanks for your help!

-OBSIDIAN-
- Guild Name: Loria, Kingdom of Light
- Guild Abbreviation: [Lore]
- Guild Focus: Role-Play PvP [VvV (Virtue), Order themed RP War]
- Guild Leader's Character Name: Lore Denin
- Guild Leader Contact info: Stratics: Lore Denin (GL), ICQ: 96629882
- Guild Forums: http://community.stratics.com/categories/kingdom-of-lore.590/

Loria, Kingdom of Light

Loria is a small independent Kingdom located on the Lorian Isles. The capital of Sanctym is located on Marble Island (Fel). The Kingdom is a Monarch Republic led by a King, Royal Council and Elected Representatives.

The style of RP includes politics, PvP (RP themed VvV and RP guild war), PvM (spawns and hunts), Mercantile (crafting and trading) with an overall theme of fulfilling the Timelords's Quest of Uniting the Worlds of the Multiverse (Shards) with True Sosaria.

Out of Character goals will be to create a fun and immersive RP environment for Origin players, test and give feedback on Vice vs Virtue.

Many of the players that form the basis of the Kingdom made the journey from Great Lakes in the Heaven's Gate Event.
The King and Royal Council

Lord of the Realm- Lore Denin - The Lord of Realm oversees the laws and policies of the Kingdom. The Lord acts as the Magistrate and is responsible for holding court at the castle.

Court Mage - Talis of Lore: Advises the King and the citizens on all matters magical. The Court Mage is responsible for the magical safety of the Kingdom and unraveling the magical secrets of the multiverse. [Many of the Kingdom’s role-play Quests and events will stem from this position]

Commander of the Lorian Guard (Open):Highest Ranking military figure in the Kingdom. The Lord Commander is responsible for the training, organization and operation of the Kingdom’s military forces [Heavily focused on PvP - Vice vs Virtue (VvV) and guild wars]

The King’s Hand (Nonel Topd): The Hand is in charge of the Kingdom’s Royal Spies who are responsible for the gathering intelligence, and anti espionage operations.

King’s Herald/Royal Historian (Open): Responsible for publicizing events, publishing a weekly news chronicle and keeping accurate historical records for the Kingdom.

Royal Treasurer: (OPEN): Responsible for keeping accurate records on the Kingdom’s Resources and Finances. Approves loans to Kingdom Citizens and Organizations.

Royal Huntsman: (OPEN): Responsible for organizing and leading dangerous and exciting hunts for the Kingdom Citizens [Involves leading groups on Hunts, Spawns, Dungeon Crawls, etc]

Royal Staff

Court Jester (Mirth the Jest): Responsible for “Tasteful” entertainment at Court and during Kingdom events. May tell jokes, play music, organize plays/skits, etc.

Royal Decorators: (Open) In charge of the castle decor as well as decorating for special occasions and Kingdom events.

Royal Chef: (Open) Responsible for cooking for parties and grand banquets hosted by the Kingdom.

Royal Ambassadors Represents the Kingdom's interests to foreign nations as well as reporting on the status of foreign nations to the Kingdom.

• Ambassador to Britannia (Open)
  • Ambassador to the Heartwood (Open)
  • Ambassador to Ter Mur (Open)
  • Ambassador to Tokuno (Open)
  • Ambassador to the Meer (Open)
Kingdom Organizations:

The Lorian Guard: The Kingdom's Military serves under the direction of the Lord Commander, and consists of men and women who have sworn to protect the Virtues, the Kingdom and the innocent from evil and oppression. Members of the military enforce the law within the Kingdom and fight the wars against enemies of Virtue outside the Kingdom’s borders [Strong PvP focus].

The Military is organized into units consisting of at least three members. Each unit elects a captain from its ranks to lead it and each captain serves under the direction of the Lord Commander. A few examples of units that have been formed are the “Holy Light Brigade” – a unit of Paladins captained by Arcades Myth and “Rangers of the Hidden Vale” – a unit of stealth archers led by Azlynn’s Whisper.

The Royal Spies: Serve under the direction of the King’s Hand gathering intelligence for the Kingdom. Professions range from master rogues to cooks in foreign kitchens with innocent faces and sharp eyes and ears.

The Merchants Guild: Looks out for the Kingdom’s crafts people and merchants. The merchant’s guild hosts auctions, advises citizens on pricing and provides places where citizens can sell wares.

The Crafters Guild: The Crafters guild consists of the Kingdom’s crafts people. The Crafters guild sees that the citizens find the right craftsman when seeking items constructed, fixed or enhanced.

[*Restrictions: A player must make Origin his/her primary shard to apply for a Court Position and a player may not occupy more then one position at a time]

Last edited:

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
- Guild Name: Minocian Partisan Resistance
- Guild Abbreviation: [MPR*]
- Guild Focus: Pickpocketing (PvP thieves). RP PvP.
- Guild Leader's Character Name: Nonel Topd
- Guild Leader Contact info: Stratics: Nonel, ICQ: 179740032
- Guild Forums: None; we'll hijack our way into the Kingdom of Lore's forum

MPR is a guild primarily for thieves, although it has traditionally been accepting of other sorts of shadowy figures. MPR, as led by the King's Hand, currently acts as the Royal Spies for the Lorian Kingdom. It was formed as a TB support group; getting the dirty work done (sig stealing, trap removal, scouting, etc). MPR aligns itself with Order, believing this the best route for protecting the good people left behind as the Britannian King fled the true Britannia for Nystul's little fantasy-world. The group was founded by Minocians, and as such, serving Minoc remains its priority.

A set of small stories can be found here that helps to explain MPR's founding (as well as its demise on the GL shard).

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
- Guild Name: The Four Horsemen
- Guild Abbreviation: 4H
- Guild Focus (i.e. PvM, PvP, RP, VvV, Champs, Peerless, Crafting, etc): PvM, Champs, Crafting, FACTIONS - ya i said it!
- Guild Leader's Character Name (in game): Venom
- Guild Leader Contact info (i.e. Stratics Username, ICQ, etc): 15094557
- Guild Info/forums: http://community.stratics.com/guilds/four-horsemen-4h.25/

4H is a guild that runs on every shard in game.
it is a combination of original friends from Sonoma rolled in with people they picked up as they moved from shard to shard back in the days of Factions. we now count in our guild retired stratics moderators and some of the more active people from stratics.
Specifically on Origin @Tina Small is our contact person.
while we are all active on Origin she is by far the most active and the keeper of the Castle.
we also have a neutered faction guild that we are in an alliance with YAD that is our faction branch on all shards. we also are usually in an alliance with Lore's guild as we are all followers of the TB.

Last edited:

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4H, YAD, MPR and Lore make up what we consider the Kingdom as well as the RIP guild.

Guild Tags I see most often in game Primarily doing VvV related things: OKOJ, XMG, FL, BTH

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- Guild Forums: None; we'll hijack our way into the Kingdom of Lore's forum
Sounds great, we are all so spread out anyway (and I know my off and on playing is a big part of why) but using the forums for all the allied Kingdom guilds would be a great way for newer players to reach our different branches (styles of play). I know 4h and YAD are reorganzing and I am doing the same with Lore as we transition from Factions primarily (game-play and fiction) into Virtue vs Vice.

-Lore

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If my guilds were open to public I'd submit them, but they aren't as they're for my characters only.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Anyone have contact info for the guild leaders of YAD, OKOJ, XMG, FL, and BTH?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the GM of YAD does not speak to anyone other then YAD members.
he is a kinda crazy recluse fella, but makes a fantastic Blackrock Stew if you ever have the chance to try it.

what ya have to do is join 4H first then you get branched over to YAD if you want and the crazy old guy likes you.

His name is Romus..... ive said too much already i fear!

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poo can help with YAD :)

Fish is GM of XMG/OKOJ and I recently got vent info from them but he is not on stratics or icq that I am aware. I think the Origin shard reporter has characters in BTH so that be the avenue to pursue and I can try to talk to the BlackLotus of FL tonight - assuming I can get him to stop casting at me long enough to talk :)

PS: Obsidian are you in a guild?

-Lore's Player

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is OKOJ the same guild as XMG? I've seen them around, but did not realize there was a connection.

So YAD and 4H also have overlap?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I'll speak up as I am the sorta Rep for both KoRH, mostly now defunct, and XMG. The actual GM for XMG is Lady Hope, or Hope. She has been mostly out of game over the summer, family had a wedding and some other visiting I think.

Fish is the day to day XO in charge of the guild and its alliances. I am also a Amb and WL in XMG, and have chars that Amb for KoRH as well. I have not personally talked to the GM of KoRH in a couple of years, so I am not recruiting for that guild at this time.

Since neither Fish or Hope have a Stratics account you can find us at the XMG guild page, or send me a PM and I will pass it along. I don't think it would be politically correct to have me listed as the leader, but a point of contact, yes.

- Guild Name :XMG
- Guild Abbreviation: XMG
- Guild Focus: High End PVM, and PvP. We have it in our charter and guild info to be of help to new players and remain serious to that commitment.
- Guild Leader's Character Name: Hope
- Guild Leader Contact info:NA at this time, use http://community.stratics.com/guilds/xmg.60/?wtype=public

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also:

OKOJ moved their entire guild here sometime earlier this year I think. They also have a vent server, and I am unaware of any other contact info at this time. They are actively allied with XMG, and are also a mostly high end PvM guild with some PvP as well.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Legionarius - (BTH)
Guild Leader - Sinister
Main Focus - PvP,VvV, Spawns

I don't play on my BTH toons much so I couldn't tell you much more then that but it's a start

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What about HUB? I still see a Luna house for them, but I have not seen a HUB member in a while. They were from Japan if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Legionarius - (BTH)
Guild Leader - Sinister
Main Focus - PvP,VvV, Spawns

I don't play on my BTH toons much so I couldn't tell you much more then that but it's a start
Do you have a contact ICQ? Are they still active on the shard and accepting future recruits?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Any updates on any of the active guilds on the shard? I am still looking for contact info. The new VvV Leaderboard is giving insight into which guilds are active in Fel.