• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orianna

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I've recently been playing her quite a bit and found that she was a bit difficult early on but once I the hang of her, I could support my team while wrecking the other team. Has anyone else had a chance to use her?

H

Hideidaran

I used her before her range on her Q got nerfed and after.
I think Orianna is a really good harasser mid lane, with her range from the ball (Which has been nerfed, sadly enough) she can easily farm and harass the oppent. The funny thing is Orianna's auto-attack stacks in damage, so it's kinda funny to see people buy Malady or Wit's End to her, to make her auto-attacks stronger, which i haven't tried yet. ^^
But if anyone wants to try some new champion with a bit of a learning session to learn how to the champion works, Orianna is definitely the best option you can have! ;)

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I don't like building attack speed on her. I go straight for CDR so I can keep the ball rolling if you know what I mean. She's an awesome support though. Cant tell you how many people i've saved with that shield and sped em up to get out of there.

S

Schwagbert

I haven't played her in quite some time. May have to try her back out since I'm learning new mid champs.

A

AuraVoid

While i have not played her i get harassed a lot by her whenever i go mid because of the stupid ball. T-T