• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event ORG Boot Camp II ~ Friday, May 8th

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure what 'boot camp' is, PVP? I'm actually visiting other shards to find a second home. Atl is my primary shard, but would like to try a different play style, one with a more relaxed feel to it. I've visited origin a couple of times and looked around. I like it. Hoping this event will give an indication of people that play there, but not sure what boot camp is.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hello Rieley and welcome to Origin! I do hope you decide to stay!

Currently Origin is in need of a Royal Guard but the citizens need a bit of training. We have already had our first boot camp where General Dimicali had us run through some basic maneuvers. Friday will be important as the General will decide who best will fit the roles of Royal Guard. I hope to see you there!