• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Order of the Dragonfish Handbook" trades

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have multiple part 1, 2 and 4 and would love to trade for the others I need. If anyone would like to swap please get in touch. :)

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally pulled book 6, it was a pain in the ass. I can give you a book 3, but not 5 or 6. Keep questing away, they are the rare ones in t order.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally pulled book 6, it was a pain in the ass. I can give you a book 3, but not 5 or 6. Keep questing away, they are the rare ones in t order.
Book with would be a good start. Thanks! It's quite annoying, I have loads of copies of the same books, does the reward take a spin on the RNG before deciding quest rewards?

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are rare ones?!

I've been trashing them indiscriminately! :mad:

I will search my remaining stock and get back to you.

Okay, back : Got heaps of 1-5 and only one 6. I bet I trashed more than one copy of the 6 in the past week. I've been questing like a madman to build up some stock for a bait shop I want to open soon. I'm still at it and am sure another 6 will come my way. I'll set it aside for you. So are these things actually worth anything? I wasn't even planning on putting them on the vendors when I open.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are rare ones?!

I've been trashing them indiscriminately! :mad:
Well I'm not sure if "rare" is the right word mate. More random I think. I've got about 4x part 1's and about 3x part 2's. Never seem to get the missing ones I need when doing the fishing quests. Gotta love the RNG!

I'd love to get hold of the following parts: 3, 5 and 6.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will search my remaining stock and get back to you.

Thanks very much for the extra books Soar. My game locked up right after you passed them over so thanks again :)

Still looking for a part 6 if anyone can help out.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BUMP!!

Still after a Part 6 if anyone can help.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another bump! Just after part 6. Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far. I got a few of the others now from doing quests but still after Part 6 to complete my set.