• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orcish Axe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seeing as how high end ore is ALOT easier to get than high end wood because of Prospector's Tools and Gargoyle Pickaxes, are there any plans to implement an item for Lumberjacking similar to the Gargoyle's Pickaxe? Where it will upgrade the wood type by 1 level, and have a chance of spawning a colored Treefellow/Dryad that would drop 50 of that log type as loot? Maybe have the "Orcish Axe" as a rare drop on Orc Choppers?
Only problem i can think of would be limiting the amount of uses per "Orcish Axe", due to Axes themselves not having limited uses, unlike Pickaxes.

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing as how high end ore is ALOT easier to get than high end wood because of Prospector's Tools and Gargoyle Pickaxes, are there any plans to implement an item for Lumberjacking similar to the Gargoyle's Pickaxe? Where it will upgrade the wood type by 1 level, and have a chance of spawning a colored Treefellow/Dryad that would drop 50 of that log type as loot? Maybe have the "Orcish Axe" as a rare drop on Orc Choppers?
Only problem i can think of would be limiting the amount of uses per "Orcish Axe", due to Axes themselves not having limited uses, unlike Pickaxes.

Great question! As of right now there are no plans to implement an item like this... but we'll keep this idea in mind. I like the idea of an Orcish axe as well...

Makes me want to go do the concept art for it now! :)

Thanks!
GRIMMOMEN

Status
Not open for further replies.