• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orc template help!

• Thread starter Ghaz'gull
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Ghaz'gull

Since I am pretty recent in returning, I am wondering what the dominant template is? Not so I can be it, but so I can try to match it or beat it. I know that some/alot of the battle are based upon skill but then alot is on th etemplate. This char I am using is old Gondor. He has Elder swords,Necro Legendary Spirirt speak, and magery 115, and eval 115.and reists. I want to work toward "tdhe sill I silll fa"

hehe, was working on some credit stuff and was going to be late to the Department. So I kinda got distracted and just hit continue....
I am thinking of moving to a stealth mage, or necro. but the bushido thing just dosent' intrest me without resist. I am not trusting enough to pots and such with para ganks quite easy. I am up for just about anything, and I don't mind trainning up new skills just trying to work with what I have. Also I still want to be able to farm somewhat... both that and pvp.

R

racerx dta

Did you fall asleep at the end of that post. Orcs dont make sense but you were speaking english at the begining and toward the end i have no idea. LOL

I

imported_mo'gluk

LOL, i was curious too cause that ain'y even orcish. I will say that I know what he is saying usually no mater what language he is using and I dont have clue what those last few words mean.....

B

Bellzibob

<blockquote><hr>

tdhe sill I silll fa

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe

I

imported_Daan Mor

That 6x legendary temp he was running when you got him is pretty mean. The necro/SS/med/parry/bushido/swords one. Makes you a little bit hard to hit...

T

Ton80

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

tdhe sill I silll fa

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed pretty hard at this. Still trying to figure out where those words came from.

Was he running out the door and just pressed continue?

Did he fall asleep at the keyboard and as his head hit the table it bounced of the mouse as the cursor was hovering over continue?

I'm sitting here (maybe putting too much thought into it really) trying to picture the whole scene.

Did I mention I am bored at work today?

I

imported_mo'gluk

bah tuu much cidur mebee meeb need tu take da jug away!!!

G

Oh man, you are killing me....I'm sitting at work laughing my ... off. I can just see the head hitting the keyboard and bouncing off the mouse...

Great, everyone is now looking at me like I'm crazy as I laugh so hard, I'm crying....I think I need more sleep at night...

K

Krishka_SP

True to that Daan, and if you happen to find a nice Two hander with mana leech you can drop med in favour of tactics. a mean combination.

I

imported_Daan Mor

Think I'd go with a faster one hander for pot healing also, just loose the 5% parry chance.

*edit* Oh also, that temp + wraith form + soulseeker + curse weap + whirlwind is a bit nifty at the old champ spawns...

G

<blockquote><hr>

That 6x legendary temp he was running when you got him is pretty mean. The necro/SS/med/parry/bushido/swords one. Makes you a little bit hard to hit...

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a good template, but you're gonna get owned by paralyze as soon as the pvp community knows you run without resist...especially with no hide/invis counter as well. Other than that its a great template... I've run it before.

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

Its a good template, but you're gonna get owned by paralyze as soon as the pvp community knows you run without resist...especially with no hide/invis counter as well. Other than that its a great template... I've run it before.

[/ QUOTE ]

orange petal + chugging lesser poison pots breaks para for like 1 damage point, and it's cheap too...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

tdhe sill I silll fa

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed pretty hard at this. Still trying to figure out where those words came from.

Was he running out the door and just pressed continue?

Did he fall asleep at the keyboard and as his head hit the table it bounced of the mouse as the cursor was hovering over continue?

I'm sitting here (maybe putting too much thought into it really) trying to picture the whole scene.

Did I mention I am bored at work today?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking he had a sudden seizure, due to his orc persona getting fed up, and trying to wrest control over his OOC human babblings.

Then again, we did have a changing of Royal Guard Commander...perhaps he is a duly appointed representative, and it is code, containing the next clue for the ophidian invasion scenario! What could it mean?

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

orange petal + chugging lesser poison pots breaks para for like 1 damage point, and it's cheap too...

[/ QUOTE ]

*Slaps Daan* Quit giving away info!!

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

*Slaps Daan* Quit giving away info!!

[/ QUOTE ]
It's my info, I can do what I want with it. *huffs*

G

go with a faster one hander for pot
-------------------------------------

hippie !

G

**puts on her dectective keyboarding typo hat**

tdhe sill I silll fa

It appears losely translated I could possibly mean:

I want to work towards the skills I still have.

But he is an orc so maybe he wants to work in the stills*distillery* makin cidur

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

True enough, have done this myself... but i run mostly 2h weapons so i guess thats why i don't find it as useful as some... End up with too many actions going at once.

H

HalfDead

Run 9 skills at 80 points each. That should get you pretty ubber!

G

Ghaz'gull

Ok me bak frum wurk..... *clompin ebil humies* harhar... Ghaz jus wunt tu have sum fun clompin and nub get para ganked all da tyme. Ghaz also nub wunt Samurai Panzee!!! im gunna hab sneakr skills..but latz tink sneakr/mojo (mage) ur sneakr/magruka (necro)

G

His current template was wicked... and for the 6 or so fights I had going for me, I only "lost" to two people because I had ran...

I'd suggest running the same template with these specs...:
120 Necro
120 Spiritspeak
120 Swords
120 Mediation
120 Bushido
120 Parry

This is what I was working with... (these where the max...)

Basically I ran 1 handed bleed weapons for the bleed ability alone... I'd suggest getting fc 1 bleed weapons to save on jewels...

Try buying a runed beetle carapace and blessing that, or a 1/3 with HCI, LMC, and Enhance potions...

basically when you fight, I'd recommend you cast in this order:
corpse skin, strangle, poison strike, poison strike, pain spike (throw a bleed in there) have atleast 2/5 casting...

This would be a'bit of an overkill but if you need to throw a few more poison strikes in there, and makesure you corpse skin them before doing so... otherwise you do so in vain...

Now why the hell am I still posting on these forums? Oh right, because I wanted to ensure my accounts where passed off without problems...

Right then... cheery oh... *finally blocking the site... I swear it...*

D

Dor of Sonoma

I can vouch for the fact that Gondor was hella hard to kill and very fun to fight*, with that template. *grins*

*even though it involved my death

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

Ok me bak frum wurk..... *clompin ebil humies* harhar... Ghaz jus wunt tu have sum fun clompin and nub get para ganked all da tyme. Ghaz also nub wunt Samurai Panzee!!! im gunna hab sneakr skills..but latz tink sneakr/mojo (mage) ur sneakr/magruka (necro)

[/ QUOTE ]
Well in that case looks like it's a toss up between 120 swords (or fencing)/necro/SS/med, 100 hide, 80 stealth, 60 focus
and 120 mage/eval/resist/med, 100 hide, 80 stealth, 60 focus.