• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orange Petals

U

uoBuoY

I haven't botanied for a very long time...

I just removed seeds from a few very old "Vibrant Bright Orange Pampas Grass Plants". The seeds divided into "Orange Pampas Grass Seeds" and "Bright Orange Seeds" and a couple of "Seed of Renewal".

Are the "Orange" seeds the same just differently named?

What is a "Seed of Renewal"?

L

Lady_Dark

No idea about your seeds having different names, try the poppie dust on them and see if that fixes the problem.

The seed of renewal is a SA Imbuing ingredient, and you have a chance of getting them any time you pull seeds off any plant. Was told its resources too, but I have never gotten a seed of renewal harvesting resources.

Lady Dark

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Are the "Orange" seeds the same just differently named?

What is a "Seed of Renewal"?
Look at the color of the orange seed, some of them are named wrong.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think there is a slight bug - pulling seeds from plants, they are usually named correctly, until one is randomly decided to be a Seed of Renewal. After that one, further seeds from that plant keep the colour, but sometimes lose the plant type name, just becoming 'an orange seed', and need re-indentifying with poppy dust (or just grow them and see what they are!).