• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orange Petals from Natural Plant

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this may seem trivial, but was pondering.... Sure would be nice to be able to grow orange petals from a nice natural looking plant instead of the obnoxious bright orange plants. I try to incorporate my plant growing into my home decor' but with the obnoxious orange plants it is soooo hard to do. It would be awsome to have some kind of a natural looking plant that you could harvest orange petals from, for instance, a garlic plant, or nightshade plant, or well just about anything not bright orange. To be even more trivial it would be nice if such dream plants also looked nice when stacked, such as when stacking pampass grass. Easy to stack 5 pampass as a space saver, and take care of them. Of course said dream plant would also need to produce seeds, so that it worked the same as the now producing orange petal plants.

I myself would be more than happy to go kill some monster, do extra crossbreeding or quest to obtain such a precious little seed of a non orange plant that produces orange petals. rolleyes:

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mind the plant so much but an interesting thing is that bright orange dye from the bright orange plants is not bright orange but kind of brownish. Which is odd but much nicer to look at than the bright orange plant.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you use the Classic Client & have UOA, just pile them in a bag in the backpack after the seeds are in them and use the UOA 'Use Once Agent' to tend them.

The bag the plants are in has to be open to add them to the Agent. It will work for all the tending steps and harvesting. I've got it set up so the mousewheel button opens a plant window, left tends the plant as needed, right closes that plant window, repeat as needed.

M

mjolnir131

make orange baskets tons and tons of orange baskets it's deco plus storage plus you grow and made them