• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Oracle of the seas

uoforever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never see others sell ! I think this is only one in all the shard now,cuz this really hard to get if u guys play fishing u will know that

my ICQ 288-806-652

1.JPG
2.JPG

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to catalog information on rare fishing and other items. Is there anything at all you can tell me about this item?

What does attuned mean in this particular item? Do you remember the details of what you were using when you got the item? (bait used, hook, area you were fishing in ect.. ) Is your fishing skill at 125? If so, is that true skill? Or with an item that gives a bonus to fishing? Anything at all you are willing to volunteer would be great.

I hope you don't mind sharing this publicly.

T

Tazar

I'm trying to catalog information on rare fishing and other items. Is there anything at all you can tell me about this item?

What does attuned mean in this particular item? Do you remember the details of what you were using when you got the item? (bait used, hook, area you were fishing in ect.. ) Is your fishing skill at 125? If so, is that true skill? Or with an item that gives a bonus to fishing? Anything at all you are willing to volunteer would be great.

I hope you don't mind sharing this publicly.
It is a quest reward from doing the fishmonger quests - so no bait, hook, area, etc. It seems to be harder to get than a 120 scroll. I also assume that you meant 120 fishing and not 125.

I do not think that there are any items that give a +skill to fishing.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, yes, I did mean 120 fishing skill. I do know that the Tokono Galleon gives you a +1 to the fishing skill. And I'm pretty certain I've seen a few enhanced fishing poles that had +5 fishing on them.

But thank you for the feedback. As I am not to familiar to the fishmonger quests, is there a particular fishmonger quest that gives this reward? Does it work somewhat like the carpentry rewards given in heartwood? Or are they random?