• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ophidian rations

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You either turn then in for the collection added with the most recent publish (the guy in the northern guardhouse out front of Castle Britannia takes them), or eat them.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a future use for them as stated by someone ages ago. It's hard to remember who or care half the time. Anyway, there is something they are supposed to be used for if it ever gets in on time for a publish.

K

K'torr

There is a future use for them as stated by someone ages ago. It's hard to remember who or care half the time. Anyway, there is something they are supposed to be used for if it ever gets in on time for a publish.
The future use mentioned long ago, IS the current turn-in.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The future use mentioned long ago, IS the current turn-in.
I've been wrong before but I believe they are dropping for reasons other than the current turn in. Only Draconi would be able to verify that one way or the other as the statment I'm thinking of came from him.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Draconi said they were being turned back on so you could gather them for points.

L

Lord Drakelord

Take them to the Castle gate in Brit, the soldier to the North is the one that takes that and skins, you get a ticket towards turn in. Just be sure that the you use the same charactor to turn in the "Tickets". That way you will get all the "reward points" on one charactor towards getting those really nice items. My favor was the Night Sight earrings, for my "human" charactors.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Guess I should read the entire thread before I post ;)
Yes :)
But can i turn the rations and the other items into green ticket from more then one char? The only important thing is that only one char turn the green ticket into points, isn't it?
And i don't find Onoe the soldier. Where is it?
Thanks, DrakeLord, and be patient :(

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Yes :)
But can i turn the rations and the other items into green ticket from more then one char? The only important thing is that only one char turn the green ticket into points, isn't it?
And i don't find Onoe the soldier. Where is it?
Thanks, DrakeLord, and be patient :(
Yes, the tickets should be turned in by only one character, as the points are bound to the character that turns in the tickets.

You can turn in the items with any of your characters, just remember to transfer the tickets to the character you want to recieve the points (by turning in the tickets).

Onoe the Soldier is looking at you! :p

He is in the other guard tower, right behind you.

A

Ash

Draconi said they were being turned back on so you could gather them for points.
I believe the actual post said they would have an on-going purpose after the turn-in which is supposed to be a limited time, but the rations will continue to drop after the turn-in for this elusive purpose that was vaguely mentioned. Sadly that post is on the old boards they trying to restore and haven't seen anything from Draconi on the temp boards as of yet.

I

Infiniti

Take them to the Castle gate in Brit, the soldier to the North is the one that takes that and skins, you get a ticket towards turn in. Just be sure that the you use the same charactor to turn in the "Tickets". That way you will get all the "reward points" on one charactor towards getting those really nice items. My favor was the Night Sight earrings, for my "human" charactors.
OK...This is probably going to sound like a dumb question..but here goes anyway. Do you keep the tickets until you find something you want or can you turn them in and leave your points like the Library quests,etc.?

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
OK...This is probably going to sound like a dumb question..but here goes anyway. Do you keep the tickets until you find something you want or can you turn them in and leave your points like the Library quests,etc.?
Yes. :)

M

miss uo

Either way.....keep the tickets or even easier turn them in for points.

L

Lord Drakelord

I have one charactor turn in the tickets, so only that one gets all the points toward all the rewards currently listed. Now that one charactor is going to hold onto those points in hopes of seeing more rewards, and maybe, maybe a lowering of require points on the dang white armor.

So far I got like a little over 380k points on my charactor. Pieces of the white armor are going for 100k of points, so I keep hunting and turning in rations, plane shields/swords etc.. But I still like to see them lower the points on the armor. If they went like 50k of points per piece then I could get a set now.

I

Infiniti

Thank you all for your answers...much appreciated as they were taking up a LOT of lockdowns, hehe. :thumbup: