• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ophidian boss outside Vesper

G

Anyone who has been wanting to try an ophidian boss, there is one near the road west of Vesper (it is east of the mountain that holds Covetous in the forest area). It is nasty too, casts revenants and moves like a paragon. Have fun!

-Skylark

I

imported_mo'gluk

Gah meeb wanna see him ... ani lat hab skribble drawins uv dis boss ukee....

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

putrified brood guard

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been reading some posts about those.. even in their uber trammed out suits I guess this particular boss is giving them a run for their money. 12-40 players to kill it in 40 mins - 1 hour. Anybody bump in to one of these bad boys yet? Supposedly the cast necro and have all the abilities of every peerless. I haven't seen one yet myself on Siege.

G

Grot

Lets see,

The Putrified Brood Guard throws bones and summons undead like the DF or Neira.

Bleeds gold pools of acid like a Solen.

Casts necro and magery.

Hits hard, poisons.

Runs quickly and switches targets even quicker. Doesn't like spellcasters and archers.

Casts some of the same spell effects as the peerless (purtrid wave or something).

Probably something else I missed.

Aye, we bumped into it. *counts death robes*

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Aye, we bumped into it. *counts death robes*

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you able to kill it though.. and how many did it take? I'm curious if it was scaled down for Siege since we don't suit up the same as the proddy players.

T

Ton80

If the thing we ran into the other night was a "scaled down" version i'd hate to see the real thing.

Ouch.

G

the envoke is outside me castle way north of vesper its straight out the north brigde one screen west then follow the water

G

I had to go on ches. to do a bit of resing and there was this big green thing on the north bridge area, and some people in a guild managed to kill it. . not sure what the heck it was even.. but at any rate the guys in that guild were kinda happy with the loot on that particular creature. They were all attacking the stuff and some one was peacing another of the spawn..or was trying to. I was too busy gathering my arrows off my corpse myself ! HAHA

They were babbling about big eggs cacoons things, and gloves ? of the puglist and other stuffs off that one creature. They rest of the spawn was giving everyone junk or low gp so that was the only one that seemed to make players slap happy at finding what loot it did have on it compared to the nothing all the rest of the spawn had to offer. *not sure if that same loot be shard specific or SPAWN specific for all shards but yall that fight that kinda junk, be lookin in case some of ya get lucky.

Oh yes and over there, by the Ironwood Inn friends of mine in SHE guild own that same keep the crafter lass here owns the keep by Ironwood Inn. Anyhow the spawn was all landing IN the Inn..was every ophid in existance some new ones and wrvryns and all that stuff.. then over by bank and north bridges going out of town, the ramadons and ophids...then by the north most bridge vesper minoc road and that tailorshop it was full of rotting corpses and undeads too all killing everyone. Twas pretty hectic by all those points on Chesapeake..soooo they probably doing same every shard, depending on how much spawn gets killed per etc upping it like champ spawns uglier mess each go round.

Kinda messin up me normal banking runs from time to time even here, on Siege. Ophidians are just so crabbin moody ! OoOo