• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Operation Royal Flush

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was tinkering around in Photoshop and Inkscape, trying to relearn how to mess with vector graphics and tracing bitmaps, and I decided to convert an old wallpaper I made years ago into something new.

Obviously they're a little messy. I'm going to tinker some more and come out with a few new versions.

The first one could probably have the background lightened. *goes back to tinkering*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Second one is too anime.

I like the first one better.

Both look great though!

Y

Yalp

Oh man... now I hear the monster truck announcer dude as he grinds out the words..

!OPERATION ROYAL FLUSH!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh man... now I hear the monster truck announcer dude as he grinds out the words..

!OPERATION ROYAL FLUSH!
:thumbup:

Btw....is the Operation Royal Flush ongoing? I have a bag of boots made by a character I named "OP Royal Flush". If we're done with this, I'll dump the boots.

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love a pair! and perhaps a bit more from that char is you still have them with tailoring!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Operation Royal Flush will always be around, but that is ultimately up to our Event Moderator Crew. Operation Royal Flush and the Town Guard are kind of like our own unique spin on the Royal Britannian Guard Militia on other shards.