• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Open Bids Legendary Artifacts *** CLOSED***

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Open bids on items pictured below. Bids will be accepted from 8/31/2015 thru 9/06/2015. Buy out offers will gladly be accepted and considered, in case buy-out option on items with multiple bids, the other party will be notified and have 4-8 hours to counter any buy out offer before ANY buy-outs are accepted. Thanks for Looking. ALL ITEMS ON ATLANTIC SHARD!!!****UPDATE 9/3**** Throwing the few I have ready to go into the mix while I work on listing the others!!! ****ADDED ITEMS 19 & 20 9/03/2015 8:50PM EST****Auction/Sale will end @ 6pm EST on 9/6/2015

combine_images.jpg combine_images2.jpg composite_14410522073399.jpg composite_14413113167388.jpg composite_14413267528415.jpg

Last edited:

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items 2 and 7 have been bought. Thanks genchattroll101!!! All other items still available with more to be added soon. Thanks

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the bids received so far. I have contacted you I Love Girls via ICQ but havent gotten past adding you. Tonight I will be online for a few hours so I will try to contact you via ICQ tonight and see if we can arrange pickup :)

hobbit35 if you would like to pm me your ICQ # I can try to contact you tonight as well if that works for you. Just shoot me a pm and we can work it out. Thank you.

Thanks to everyone that has taken a look, I have a few more items I hope to get added tonight as well. I had a couple completely clean legendary artifacts I wanted to list but I have been at a loss as to where I put them at, so Im still looking for those but they are really nice and completely clean. Still working on those but soon as I find them Im gonna be adding them.

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UPDATE! 9/3/2015 4:30PM EST

1. No Bid

2. SOLD
3. No Bid
4. No Bid
5. No Bid
6. No Bid

7. SOLD
8. No Bid
9. ACTIVE BID of 20 Million<----NEW OFFER 25mil!!!!! by hobbit35
10. No Bid
11. PENDING SALE
12. No Bid
13. No Bid
14. No Bid
15. Newly Listed
16. Newly Listed
17. Newly Listed
18. Newly Listed

Last edited:

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items #9 have been sold..Thank you for a smooth and easy transaction. Items # 11 have been sold. Thank you for a smooth and easy transaction also.
1. No Bid
2. SOLD
3. No Bid
4. No Bid
5. No Bid
6. No Bid
7. SOLD
8. No Bid
9. ACTIVE BID of 20 Million<----NEW OFFER 25mil!!!!! by hobbit35<----SOLD
10. No Bid
11. PENDING SALE<------SOLD
12. No Bid
13. No Bid
14. No Bid
15. Newly Listed
16. Newly Listed
17. Newly Listed
18. Newly Listed
19. Newly Listed
20. Newly Listed

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Mind I ask how much you sold #9 for?

I really hope it was not 25mil I wish you PMed me also... or allowed me a day to resee/rebid....

Open bids on items pictured below. Bids will be accepted from 8/31/2015 thru 9/06/2015. Buy out offers will gladly be accepted and considered, in case buy-out option on items with multiple bids, the other party will be notified and have 48 hours to counter any buy out offer before ANY buy-outs are accepted.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
If there is bidding after the buy-out price is reached then it is, in fact, not a buy out. In fact... that is 100.0% of the point of a buyout.

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If there is bidding after the buy-out price is reached then it is, in fact, not a buy out. In fact... that is 100.0% of the point of a buyout.
The seller has any prerogative they want for their sale. Thing is I am going off what he said. Please look closely to what I enlarged and underlined.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I agree that anyone can sell their items however they wish - I disagree with arbitrarily changing the definition of words to suit oneself.

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There are standardized meanings of words I completely agree.

For this example please look above. Are there any "buyouts" set on any of the items? No. The way this is/was conducted is a blind buyout.

But it has a kicker. Stated in the rules of these sales it says if there are multiple bids (where in this case there are) a "buyout" (really a high bid) can be reached and the other bidding party has the chance WITHIN 48 hours to counter the "buyout (actually high bid)...

So I ask you this sir am I wrong in my assumption and humble opinion that in this instance I was "bamboozled"

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry this has turned into such a mountain over typo errors in my original thread but anyone that expected "48" hours to counter a bid should have questioned the amount of time that was stated because there should have been a simple "-" between the 4 and 8. I have updated the thread a few times and it has escaped my attention until all of this came about. Not a whole lot I can do about it right now but no deception was intended on part in posting these items and Im sorry and feel bad that I am being accused of being deceptive when I did provide within the 4 and 8 hour window. All i can say is if I post next time my posts will be clearly stated and triple checked for errors before I post them. I will edit the original post and make the corrections.

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. BID @ 10m
2. SOLD
3. No Bid
4. No Bid
5. No Bid
6. No Bid
7. SOLD
8. No Bid
9. SOLD
10. No Bid
11. SOLD
12. BID @ 3m
13. No Bid
14. No Bid
15. No Bid
16. No Bid
17. BID @ 10m

18. No Bid
19. No Bid
20. No Bid

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. BID @ 10m
2. SOLD
3. No Bid
4. No Bid
5. No Bid
6. No Bid
7. SOLD
8. No Bid
9. SOLD
10. No Bid
11. SOLD
12. SOLD
13. No Bid
14. No Bid
15. No Bid
16. No Bid
17. BID @ 10m

18. No Bid
19. No Bid
20. No Bid

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. BID @ 10m
2. SOLD
3. No Bid
4. No Bid
5. No Bid
6. No Bid
7. SOLD
8. No Bid
9. SOLD
10. No Bid
11. SOLD
12. SOLD
13. No Bid
14. No Bid
15. No Bid
16. No Bid
17. SOLD

18. No Bid
19. No Bid
20. No Bid

ENDS TOMMORROW 9/6/2015 @ 6PM est.!!!

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. BID @ 10m
2. SOLD
3. No Bid
4. No Bid
5. No Bid
6. No Bid
7. SOLD
8. No Bid
9. SOLD
10. No Bid
11. SOLD
12. SOLD
13. No Bid
14. No Bid
15. High Bid @ 4m currently with multiple bids(2)(Jason-3m)(WhatTheMoose-4m)
16. No Bid
17. SOLD
18. No Bid
19. No Bid
20. No Bid

ENDING IN 8 HOURS!!!

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction/Sale CLOSED. Thanks for all that looked and participated. Jason and Ancient Dead Sky I will be contacting you guys shortly. Thanks again,