• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OOC; To My Friends --

Merek Penrose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
First;I would like to thank everyone in this community for all their hard work and dedication. Every single person on Catskills has proven that a diverse group such as ourselves can create something truely amazing. Sure time to time we all bump heads but in the end, I think we have always managed to create an outcome that has strengthened this communities resolve.

Now with the lovey dovey stuff set aside, Sadly I have some "bad" news. Today at 4:30 am I got a phone call saying I am to pack my bags and prepare for deployment.(sadly I cant say where on here.)

This is not goodbye, but a short pause in my in game activity, that being said, Skylar and I plan to continue to push forward with the multiple plot lines we are working on. We also (if any are interested) will be open to ICQ group type RP.

I wish you all the best and look forward to any of those who would be interested in a slightly different rp setting until I get back. (June 13th)

Thank you,
Jason

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Penny,
Take care of yourself. You will be greatly missed by me for sure. I have to say you always make things interesting and keep us on our toes. I look forward to your return.
Be safe till then
John

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Jason,

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the role-playing opportunities I have had with Merek. Merek is the closest I've come across to someone intellectually manipulative, almost IC a doppelganger of Alira... in a very long time. I haven't had to be this careful in a long time in minding how I phrase things and what I do and say. I can honestly say, you've made Alira more careful and challenged me as a player to be a stronger role-player. I am more than willing to shift needed rp into the realm of ICQ until you return to us safely. An good lord, you better put someone in charge rather than Skylar or we'll all be nothing but a scorched bit of earth when you return. *teasing*

Seriously, keep your head down hon and come back to us.

With much love,

Wendy,
Player of Alira

Merek Penrose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It has been over Nine weeks since I left, but I am finally making my way home.

I have missed way too much and am eager to get back into the swing of things.

A special thank you goes out to a few people (you know who you are.) who did a lot of work for me while I was away. It is a good feeling to know you have friends back home who support you and will help with little to no notice. Again, thank you.

Hope to catch you good looking folks in game soon!