• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OOC]The Plan for the Jan

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone,

I am happy to see people are starting to get settled on Origin and have begun to find their way to our new message boards. Thank you Petra for setting these up for us.

January is going to be a transition month for most of us. We will be building homes, gathering supplies, crafting suits, training skills, selling items we don't need and buying those we do!

Some of the members who have joined us on origin are new to rp. The next few weeks will be a good time to practice and transition into a more rp based guild and style of gaming.

All of us are going to have areas that we are more comfortable in then others. I will be making an icq list of people and areas they excel. For example there will be a lists of craftsman for those seeking help in creating and imbuing items, a list of experience adventurers (PVM) who will lead people to the most dangerous beasts in the land, our Sea captains and admirals who will sail those who have yet to experience adventure on the High Sea, and last those with experience with factions and other highly dangerous (PVP) activities.

The list will be on the private citizens’ board (to prevent you from being harassed or spammed) and I will send the password to everyone via icq. Vent and Cartographer information will also be listed on the private citizens’ board.

One in game event I want to really encourage players to take part in is the Bane Invasions. We are supporting Britannia and are thus fighting the Bane Chosen. Minoc, Cove and Vesper were lost before we arrived, Lets make sure no more towns fall to the Bane.

Good luck and see everyone in Sosaria!

Lore Denin

PS For additional information on the Kingdom of Lore send Lore Denin a pigeon [icq: 96629882]