• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OOC] A Howl on the Wind, Lycans & Werewolves time to be heard!

M

Merci d'Rue

Alright I am beginning the task of writing an article regarding Roleplaying a Lycan/werewolf.

Lycanthropes involve any Were-creature, you do not have to be of the wolf variety.

Knowing that no one person, can know everything there is to know about something, I am looking for input on this article. As I always do. I also would like to meet some of you in game. Currently I am looking for those of you out there that are actively rping a Lycan or know of a guild that I could include in my article that will give an idea to those out there of what Lycanthrope RP involves and the general ideals surrounding it.

Though I have a few Lycan resources myself, that I researched personally on the subject, if you know of any that are very good for people to read up on I would ike to include that in my article as well.

So please! contact me via PM, I can also give you my icq then, as I am anxious to get your input.

Conversely, if there are those out there that would like me to cover anything in specific regarding lycans to get some light shed on specific concepts, please feel free to contact me as well!

Please note: This is the beginning of a series regarding Lycan roleplay, Vampire Roleplay, as well as other unique Undead/evil creatures. This will be to highlight whom is out there that roleplays them and to also bring the knowledge of how they are being roleplayed in ultima commonly. Lycans are going first as truly not much at this time is known about them RPly and I would like to get more information out to those of you that are curious.

Take care all!