• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Only Healing

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a char set up (tamer/bard) now i have 100 points left. Can i have just healing and still heal myself and poss rezz? or do i need anat aswell?
If so, whats the best healing only to get from 100 points? thx.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need 60 healing and 60 ant to cure poison and 80 healing 80 ant to rez. healing alone wont allow you to cure poison or rez.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got a char set up (tamer/bard) now i have 100 points left. Can i have just healing and still heal myself and poss rezz? or do i need anat aswell?

[/ QUOTE ]

If all you want to do with chivalry is healing, 55 will be exactly enough for no fail healing/curing. Do you not have magery on that template? How will you get your pets around?

B

Baldguy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If all you want to do with chivalry is healing, 55 will be exactly enough for no fail healing/curing. Do you not have magery on that template? How will you get your pets around?

[/ QUOTE ]

Recently, I have found that 72 chiv fails at curing level 5 poison about 50%.