• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] One of a Kind- Card From EM Obsidian to EM Bennu- He Touched This!

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Bump!

So my ICQ has been blowing up, so lemme answer some of the common questions im getting.

Q: "Will you raise the buyout since item is so rare and hes not coming back?"

A: Nope, changing the buyout at this stage is dishonorable.

Q: "Will you look at bids lower than 1P? I mean its totally worth 1Plat but im not a rich hobo.

A: I can understand that, I will consider all offers made.

Q: What happens if I die while holding this? Will the History be lost forever?

A: Absolutely not! This is item has been blessed to ensure it will remain in UOs history forever!

Q: Its such a great item, why arent there any public offers?

A: Most members are scared an item like this could start a bidding war that would leave the Atlantic Economy in ruins. I can understand that.

Last edited:

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Also, how does one secure this type of item without it being foul play from an em? This isn't the kind that you click and target, correct?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont forget back in the day you could make characters with EM titles.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
These are all Valid Concerns. All I can say, is if you doubt the one of a kind nature of this item, show me another. I have looked through thousands of player houses, I have reviewed thousands of posts, I have used google to browse over a billion lines of text to find any evidence of another one.

EM Bennu was given a gift once, and that gift gave birth to this card. He held it, he loved it. If you want to argue that claim, you need to bring Bennu here now!

If were gonna say there was EM abuse and this was made, that holds every item in this game under question so I must dismiss this accusation. (only click and target cards are the Valentines White Ones- Anniversary and Christmas all just auto generate name of player or EM in this case that opened it)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As far as I know, Bennu usually always put his anniv/holiday gifts on monsters during events.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Okay, Considering there is possibility another "may" exist, even though another has never been seen or is on display, I will offer a 98% price reduction and set buyout to 20mil. Is that fair?

Last edited: