• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] One more question...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I've noticed that I only receive a reward for a completed quest after I accept a new quest. Is that how it's supposed to work? Or should I mark the fish as quest items before putting them in the crate? (I haven't been doing that.)

Sorry for the dumb questions... I'm still pretty new at this.

B

Beastmaster

I think its your perception. Watch closely next time and you'll see what's happening is this (which some of us don't like): you deliver an order to a dock that you don't already have an order from, you doubleclick the fishmonger and he rewards you for that delivery AND immediately offers you an order because you don't have one from him/her. In otherwords your one doubleclick is serving as two. One to turn in an order and one to get an order.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So single clicking might work? If not, then you're kind of stuck having to accept the new order even if that wasn't your intention at the time? And we don't have to actually mark the fish as quest items? Just put them in the crate?

B

Beastmaster

You don't mark the fish. If you don't want the new offer click on refuse, you will still get your reward for delivery.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks... that definitely answered my question. :)