• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] on reforging with high level runics

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After testing the new changes of reforging, i have seen 1 bug that is annoying.
The best way to see this bug are with the barbed runic and valorite runic.

The runic bonuses of a valorite runic are :

Min. Intensity = 85%
Max. intensity = 100%
Min. Properties = 5
Max. Properties = 5

The problem i have seen, is that a lot of time the intensity isnt min. 85% , is a lot less. Example 1% casting focus, lmc 2%, lrc 5%, int/dex/mana/other stat 3 and more. Thats even below 50%, so there is a problem. Same happen with barbed runic.

Other thing i have seen , but can be discussed if its a bug or not , is that if you use samurai plate excep that have already mage armor, if you use sorcery/wizadry properties, it put 4 mods + mage armor that is also at the armor before reforging.

P.D = And please, ALLOW the dragon scale armor to be reforged.

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see a bug, since reforging doesn't follow the "classic" runing crafting rules at all, be it regarging intensities or number of properties.

As for primary stats on non-jewelry, 100% Intensity is 4 I think.

Edit: And for the Dragon Scales armor, the issue is probably just that it is already considered "enhanced"

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for non jewel stats are 5, and where did you read that reforging doesnt follow the runic crafting rools at all?

And about scales armor, thats why im asking that they need to be able to be reforged, cause there isnt a real enhanced for scales.

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for non jewel stats are 5
I think 100% intensity for primary stats is 4 (double on jewelry, like DI). 5 is extraordinary intensity (like 10 Mana/Stamina for secondary stats)

and where did you read that reforging doesnt follow the runic crafting rools at all?
I test :)

And about scales armor, thats why im asking that they need to be able to be reforged, cause there isnt a real enhanced for scales.
Technically dragon scale armor is pre-enhanced, each scale type giving +10 to one resist and -3 to another.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then you cant confirm that the high runic tool low intensity is intended, so i maintain my OP that could be a BUG, only the devs can know if is or not.(since they make a small nerf to intensities, so this can be an unexpected error)

And about the scales i dont argue with you about how them work, im asking to make them to be reforged in some way.