• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

On housing decay stages

• Thread starter imported_Freyja
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Freyja

The decay stages of houses are as following:

like new approx. 50 minutes
slightly worn 2 to 3 days
somewhat worn 2 to 3 days
fairly worn 2 to 3 days
greatly worn 2 to 3 days
in danger of collapsing 18-24 hours

the same applies for ships
(you can read it also on http://uo.stratics.com/decay.shtml)

Addition to IDOC:
It is lasting 18 hours plus server maintance time. This means that as soon as a house reaches that state, it may take from 20 to 24 hours until it finally collapses.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Freyja on 11/09/00 03:27 AM.</FONT></P>

I

imported_Freyja

As the information here is now included in the FAQ on top, I'm going to unstick this thread.

Moderator of <font color=red>UO Homes and Castles</font color=red>
<font color=blue>UO Catskills and UO Formosa</font color=blue>

A

Is phase 3 only for Trammel and Fellusia? or does Malas also play a role in this as many houses are unattended there and are looking for many new owners. This question has been disturbing me for a while now and curious how many others wondered about this.

C

Cpl Punishment

Man o man one of these days I'm gonna teach y'all how to do this right /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

-Cpl

Ultima_Dork

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
acutally the times have changed. I watched a house fall today that went from idoc to fall in 6 hours. (of course i was away when it fell..)
But yeah.. IDOC is ONLY 6 hours now.

Im not sure on the rest of the time.. but i know for a fact that house fell within 6 hours of it going to idoc.

G

They havent activated Phase 3 yet, but yes it will affect housing in Malas.