• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] on brains with names

Brockis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 28 brains with player names on them, very old items from the uo bounty system...they cannot be locked down. Anyone know the price?

the picture I am just high-lighting one brain

Attachments

Folded

Journeyman
considering they cant be locked down really kills the value. i recently bought a skull thinking it could be locked down for 40m. but i cant ;(

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd be interested in buying some depending on the names...?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
FYI - I have learned that Mesanna will sometimes remove the script that prevents items like these from being locked down, you just have to catch her on a good day. I got some old seer items fixed this way.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i talked with Brockis before he post here cause i bought head from him and he showed me brains but no idea the value

:danceb:the best make auction if you want sell it :danceb:

Brockis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
panoramix have the first choice.....I was in contact with him first...I just wanted to know the price if anybody knows

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have seen skulls on vendors for 20-50mil in past 4 years. No idea if they sold, you have a entire lot of em with different names.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive bought body parts you cant lock down for as low as 5m, as high as 75m. alot depends on name.

example: head of mondain. valuable. head of giftaaa. basically worthless.

id be interested in one of the brains for my collection, but would have to know the names to be able to make an offer.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
FYI - I have learned that Mesanna only does these types of things for certain players only and the rest of us are sh*t out of luck..

-I used to have a collection of over 40 of the heads that could not be locked down and afew old shovels/picks with no charges.. Asked her if she could make them lockable. I was told by her that she has the power to, but she does not do things like that for players.. If it cant be locked down then it cant be locked down... She will change them over for certain players but when others asked we are told no..

-The same thing happened when the stonepavers/walls publish hit.. If you had grass tiles locked down over the new height they were all taken away and vanished. She helped afew certain people get them back and then others when asked her for help. She either ignored them or told them that it is not something she will do. Pretty much told us to go f*ck ourselves. I lost easily over 2000 grass/snow tiles that were locked at my castle, plus ones that were in chests disappeared... Zero help and millions upon millions gone. 2000 tiles bought at 300-400k each. They stole over 600 mil from me, with zero help.. I know afew special players that she returned them to but the rest of us were told she couldnt help..

--then the one that really hurt and made me want to quit and stop playing. When they switched over the account management. Tons of accounts got bugged and wouldn't let players add game time/re-subscribe. Resulting in tons of houses going into decay mode. I talked to her in emails and begged her to help me get my house back because it had all my event items and rares in it. She kept telling me that she will take over the house, it wont drop. That she will be in possession of the house and she will give it back when they fixed the system.. I thought allright awesome I wont lose anything. But no she let my house drop after she told me she will make sure it did not. There was easily 20+ billion worth of rares in it.. But there were other, i guess more prominent/special players who she helped, while the rest had to watch there hard work fall and be lost..

I have absolutely nothing against you Nails or any other player in game.. But I don't think you realize that she only does things like that for certain players in game.. And tells the rest of us no or ignores our emails. Certain people in this game apparently count more then other in her eyes and get special treatment.
Ummm.. did I need to capitalize, underline, and put in bold the word SOMETIMES. I had all my 30 of my neon dye tubs deleted by Mesanna all at once, while others got to keep theirs, so Ducan you are preaching to the choir brother.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brockis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the names of the brains and a few skulls:
skull of Kern
Brain of Hell Razor
Brain of Magnum
Brain of Emmanuel
Skull of Fred
Brain of Lil'Devil
Brain of Draven Dredd
Brain of Keazar
Skull of Juhubert
Brain of Lord Tristan
Brain of Daedalonious
Brain of KALIKA
Brain of Desperado
Brain of Floyd Winslet
Brain of Raven-CC
Brain of Longshot
Brain of Dell
Brain of Tommy
Brain of Faramir
Brain of Siplo Trooper
Brain of Renaldo
Brain of Kaddar
Brain of Akrabus Mighty
Brain of Chi-Kar
Brain of Sir Swordsman
Brain of Khatas
Brain of Martin Long Bow
Brain of DiaMoND
Brain of Krystel Magella
Brain of Glamdrin
Brain of Cybertroll

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI - I have learned that Mesanna will sometimes remove the script that prevents items like these from being locked down, you just have to catch her on a good day. I got some old seer items fixed this way.
When might Mesanna do such a thing? At say a meet snd greet ? I have an old head I would love to lock down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk