• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On a few Items

A

Aurianna

Does someone knows the worth of the Items on my Picture? Those Items are on Europa.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give this my best shot.

Portable Ballot Box - 5m

Goblet - Saw one on ground that looked same - 0

Key is just a renamed regular key

Bird, Feathers and Arrows are just sold to a vendor and bought back, not rare

Same with the apples perhaps.

Sorry for the bad news. :)

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That goblet is not worth 0 - it is a serverbirth gold goblet, probably 10-15 mil. The crafted type goblets are all in different shades and the ones crafted with gold are darker than the original goblets.
The renamed stuff - bird, feather, arrow... I believe usually sells for 100k to 400k each, maybe more; I don't think you can make them anymore.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The renamed stuff - bird, feather, arrow... I believe usually sells for 100k to 400k each, maybe more; I don't think you can make them anymore.
Could be, but on some servers, these things cannot be given away. Just my impression.