• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On a few items

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can anyone tell me what these are worth please?

"Potted Tree"
"Flowerpot"
"Diamond"
"Happy 6th Anniversary UO!" Necro spellbook
"Bucket of Water"
"A Holiday Bell From Lord Krum"
"Happy Valentine's Day!" Bag - contains "A Wispering Rose From Jill Valentine", 2x "Champagne Flute", 2x "A Bottle Of Pink Champagne", "It's Great To Know You, From Carmon", 2x "For A Special Friend, From Strom", "Please Be Mine, From InsanE".
"Muffin"
"Just 4 U"

All on Europa.

K

kray2s

Can anyone tell me what these are worth please?

"Bucket of Water" 2 mill to 2.5mill
"A Holiday Bell From Lord Krum" white 2 mill, theres another rarer one i think it dryad green around 1 mill others 30 to 75k each(ish)
"Happy Valentine's Day!" Bag bag 100k ish- contains "A Wispering Rose From Jillrose 120k
Valentine", 2x "Champagne Flute" red ones 50 to 60k green ones are worth a lot more, 2x "A Bottle Of Pink Champagne"30 to 75k per, "It's Great To Know You, From Carmon", 2x "For A Special Friend, From Strom", "Please Be Mine, From InsanE".all valentines cards this style 75k each
"Muffin"
"Just 4 U" muffins 75k to 90k each nless they are white or blaze in colour then they worth more

All on Europa.

Please forgive me whn i have given u what other coours would go for - i got a poorly eye at the moment and im strugling to see the screen through the constant watering. I hope i have been of assistance.
Also: -
Ha hahaha u were at same idoc as i ws earlier today eh?????

i have placed a value next to ones i know

for this one - Happy 6th Anniversary UO!" Necro spellbook i would like to offer you for this one i will send u a pm

Dont suppose you got the kettle from that idoc or the bottle of rotgut wine????

T

Teufel_Hund

Happy 6th Anniversary UO!" Necro spellbook I will give you 10 mill for this.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking at the Holiday and Collectible Lists, the Valentines bag I have is not a full one. I would need 5 candy's, but I could use the "Just 4 U", but not the "Muffin". I would also need to take out the lighter of the 2 "A Bottle Of Pink Champagne" and the "A Wispering Rose From Jill Valentine", is that correct?

Is a full Valentines bag worth more then the individual pieces? Would it be worth it to try fill the bag with the proper items?