• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] on a few items I found recently

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you give me an idea on the value of some of these items?
Thanks a bunch! (They are on Europa)

"Valorite Order Shield" with 306/306 Durability

2x "Bust" White color. one facing south and one facing east

Crystal ball with the standard text, but the graphics is a white bust?? is this item a bug?

Thanks in advance

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bust used to be one of Finnegan and a bug changed them a while ago. They all now have the crystal ball text and just say bust. I dont know if there are any plans to correct this.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bust used to be one of Finnegan and a bug changed them a while ago. They all now have the crystal ball text and just say bust. I dont know if there are any plans to correct this.
Thanks! :)

Just to clear it up.. I have 3 items looking like a bust.

2 of them says "bust" and nothing else.
The last one says Crystalball and has a rather longish text.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! :)

Just to clear it up.. I have 3 items looking like a bust.

2 of them says "bust" and nothing else.
The last one says Crystalball and has a rather longish text.
I agree with Bobar about the bust with the new Ask & Answer ball description. The two plain busts are either craftable or spawn on some monster (rat men? I don't know for sure), or both, I believe.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Bobar about the bust with the new Ask & Answer ball description. The two plain busts are either craftable or spawn on some monster (rat men? I don't know for sure), or both, I believe.
Ahh ok.. thanks... only thing left is the shield with 306 durability :)
Any ideas on that? Origin and or price tag?

M

Malimus

Ahh ok.. thanks... only thing left is the shield with 306 durability :)
Any ideas on that? Origin and or price tag?
I saw a Kryss on a vendor yesterday that had 515 Durability. Was gonna buy it but then i thought its just the type a thing that was done with a bug and odds are someone would report it and it would be illegal. So i didn't buy it. Price was 5m.