• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On a Darkwolf from Vanguard Event

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
I have a buyer for my tamed darkwolf from the vanguard event (same spawn as dread warhorse's)
As well as being a non spawning pet, it goes up in black smoke when it is killed (just like when they despawned at event).
Any help would be great.
Thank you.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok,
Stats...

Hitpoints 70
Stamina 114
mana 78
Strength 125

Resist's
phys ---
fire ---
cold ---
Poison ---
energy ---

Skills
All under 100 (wrestle/tactics/resist/anat)

If it was'nt for the cool death of this pet, i would'nt had kept it so long.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I would really like to see a picture, if the buyer does not follow through let me know! What's the current price?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, im not good at doing pictures, but i did find some on uoguide and here on stratics hunters guide.
Price? thats why im here, :)

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Ahhh I thought you said you had a buyer. Could I see it in game? Is it on Atlantic?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah sorry,
It is on europa.
I have a had a thread in the tamers forum for a few months a think, saying about this pet.
A couple a days ago, i get a message from someone asking if i still have it because he is interested in buying it for RP'ing with.
We both need to get a rough idea of its value.
Yes, i can show you, sometime :)

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you dont do pictures... then i dont do prices and big money signs for items :( Good luck.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you dont do pictures... then i dont do prices and big money signs for items :( Good luck.
Nice attitude you have there!
Who do you think you are?
It looks like a normal summoned darkwolf/or dire wolf, nothing special about its looks.

R

Rusko

Maybe if you have someone kill it and hit your "prt sc" button on your keyboard (Print Screen usually located next to the Scroll and Delete Buttons) As the Animation happens...

-Open MS Paint and hit "Ctrl+V" it will paste the SCREENSHOT
-Click the Selection Button and Select the Area you want to Isolate and Click "CROP"

Save and then put the image here...

All he is saying is how do you expect him to pay HIGH DOLLAR for something he cant even see an example of hehe...

O

Ozzmandias

But... but... He already has a buyer, he was just asking what is a fair price for the pet.

Did I miss something?

Cheers

Oz

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't anyone attempt to give this a price check then? Will it be like 50-80m like the old red Magnicia invasion imps go for? or cheaper or more expensive?

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't think I have seen any of these for sale before, which kind of leaves the price at, whatever the seller would be satisfied getting, and whatever the desirer would be happy to give. Or he could accept offers from those interested and see what it gets to... I think a lot of the rares community missed the post on the non rares collector forum

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But... but... He already has a buyer, he was just asking what is a fair price for the pet.

Did I miss something?

Cheers

Oz
Ya know, its also hard to give a pricecheck on something that we cant see....Just saying

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Did I miss something?

Cheers

Oz
He may already have a buyer, but buyers can change their mind or maybe he would like to get an offer of double what the buyer he currently has is offering.... Just saying! :gee:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am the buyer but i haven't offered anything yet, we were trying to get it pricechecked first :p

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right here we go you lot. Once it is killed, a second later or so when its ghost pops up, a pillar of black smoke rises from the ground as seen on the right.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Esca,
Yup, if anyone remebers the Vanguard event, the black smoke effect is the same as when they de-spawned.

O

Ozzmandias

Judging by the number of corpses was that three attempts to get the screenie there boys?

Tisk tisk, still, nice showing of the WoY tag :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I purchased this wolf for 75 mil in the end for future reference for anyone :)