• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG! I did it! 120 imbue on Europa!

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to
Petra Fyde - for training drafts
Jack Flash - for helping moving resources and some ingots for final gains
SirZ - for helping doing all this stuff profitable (yes, I have like 5m gp more than before doing this)
all others for some tips.

Attachments

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sir,

i am not worthy :)

a very big WELL DONE there

and i must say a rather kick ass crafter, puts Hammer to shame

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to
SirZ - for helping doing all this stuff profitable (yes, I have like 5m gp more than before doing this)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Well done!

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GRATS!!! Now gimme gimme gimme rings and stats! :) hehe
I had no time for rare resources hinting. So if you got all required (and more for failures) I can try imbue stuff by request.

Next nearly impossible goal is to get noble status on this template.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got for 25k Ecru Citrine Ring Music +1, Int 3, EP 50%, and tweaked it for my alchemy-fisher to Magery +10, Eval +10, Int 5, EP 50%

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had no time for rare resources hinting. So if you got all required (and more for failures) I can try imbue stuff by request.

Next nearly impossible goal is to get noble status on this template.

2 hours killing stone slithes had me to noble

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
60 magery is only skill for this. Golem? Any other suggestions?
Swap some skills arround with your soulstones.. atm there is no timer on it so can swap arround a couple of times during a day :)

Move magery, eval and med onto him and kill toxic sliths for an hour and you are noble. (If you want to loot them make that 2-3 hours)

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to
Hi there,

well done.
:bowdown:

And Im trying to follow your path...
But not that fast(mid 80) ,Im not in a hurry.

BTW,any chance you could sell me a soulforge?

Regards
The Scandinavian

A

Argantes

Thanks to
Can I hire you now?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well. As for requests, 91-100% mods require rare resources, I have no any yet. So they are possible but provide supplies.

A

Argantes

I met up with Trav today and he gladly imbued a couple of jewels for me, but my favourite is my mages ecru ring. it was a simple ep50 fcr2 to begin with and I wanted ten lrc so i could drop my lrc scrapper and use an MR1 version and ten poison resist, this completes my suit to ensure corpse proofing. I wont disclose what i paid but i am extremely happy/satisfied with the service i got! And here it is!

The ring initially cost me 1mill, and if i had tried to purchase an ecru with these mods I guess it would cost ten maybe twenty times that, but imbuing it has cost me no where near that. :thumbup:

My thanks again!

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Decided to add to this post instead of creating a new one. Cause, I did it too :)

Following the guide the OP had made using plate with mage armour property on, I hit 120 earlier tonight.

A

Argantes

Decided to add to this post instead of creating a new one. Cause, I did it too :)

Following the guide the OP had made using plate with mage armour property on, I hit 120 earlier tonight.
Woot! A legendary artificer in same guild as me! No peace for you now serafi! :p

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot! A legendary artificer in same guild as me! No peace for you now serafi! :p
Oh dear. :eyes:

And R Traveler, thanks. I followed your guide and made it with less resources than I would otherwise have needed. Thanks to you for your work and guide.

I see some complaining about this supposedly hard skill that can be trained in a few days, or a week. I didn`t only spend 1 week to train it. If I include all those hours I spent ingame collecting magic items through fishing and hunting, all those bods collected and filled to get spined kits and DC and Shadow hammers, all those forays into mining caves and forests - then the real time on training this skill is months. I read as much as I could about the skill beforehand, and planned ahead - using most of time in the past months to gather resources. Training wise it`s a tad easier than blacksmithing or tailoring, but the time required to gather resources is higher than any other crafter skill combined I think.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done Serafi,

:bowdown:

Im on my way now at 96 something.

I agree with you.Its not training it self that is time consuming, its the gathering of residue that is time comsuming.

Regards
The Scandinavian

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great work, congrats, I am on my way there (111.0%)

To get to noble try making 2 Vollems and kill sliths?
(Or use the ones in the crystal)

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get to noble try making 2 Vollems and kill sliths?
(Or use the ones in the crystal)
Yeah, that`s what I did. Two Vollems in tow killing toxic sliths, ID`ing stuff on the way and looting the toxic sacs. It took of course a bit longer since I checked the items, wanting to avoid filling up with heavy items just giving residue - but I got there in the end.