• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG _I_ thought it was all comps and connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These were taken from another site that CAL posted. Can anyone tell me whats wrong with these? Also im sure this will get deleted because copying pictures that he posted and posting them is considered accusing. All those years i thought it was my crappy computer and connection as they all told me.

HAHA think these take the cake on all peoples stupidity. Or maybe its just that uos state is so damn pathetic ppl can now flaunt this crap.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where is this apples, empties, bolas option on assist, tiles instead of fields interesting more interesting is the bar what is EUOX and Cheat E....

WOW More interesting is 3 uo's open that is really interesting

T

Thalidar

LOL u really think his computer is that fast.. LOL ya.. says a lot right there. **** no refunds could be good or even the great sir landon :) if they had what those pictures show.

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where is this apples, empties, bolas option on assist, tiles instead of fields interesting more interesting is the bar what is EUOX and Cheat E....

WOW More interesting is 3 uo's open that is really interesting

LMAO, He's running 3 clients, easyuo and cheat engine, I'm guessing I can say cheat engine because UO won't admit it exists LOL

They'll lock this thread, kind of like the wizard of OZ "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!"

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a discussion in game with a GM (yea I know, a miracle, but pesistence and playing for 10 years pays off), and he would not admit it exsisted, I even attacked and brought a well known abuser by him, and as the guy continually hopped around the screen the gm said "I don't know what your talking about, what kind of cheat engine?" LOL I wanted to smack him

M

Mystra

They'll lock this thread, kind of like the wizard of OZ "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!"
I am the man behind the curtain ;P
And yes we are going to lock this thread because it names and shows programs that are againt TOS and we cannot condone giving out such information for good or bad .

Hasta

Mystra

Status
Not open for further replies.