• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Old Xmas Gifts Worth Anything

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My wife use to shard trade these and we have like 2 houses worth of the old holiday gifts from like 2000-2010-ish. Are any of those worth anything or are they mainly trash points? I want to condense houses on one shard so I can place on a couple of others since I am looking to play again and my wife has not played in years though she can never know about this.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are worth selling for sure I wouldn’t trash them.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My wife use to shard trade these and we have like 2 houses worth of the old holiday gifts from like 2000-2010-ish. Are any of those worth anything or are they mainly trash points? I want to condense houses on one shard so I can place on a couple of others since I am looking to play again and my wife has not played in years though she can never know about this.
Do you have a more specific list of what you have that you can share?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
6th anniversary bags
5th anniversary cakes
2004 gift boxes
2009 gift boxes
2011 gift boxes
2012 gift boxes
2013 gift boxes
2014 gift boxes
16th. 17th, 18th, anniversary bags
valentines stuff from 2010, 2011
valentine's bear with a character name on it
Easter baskets with charges on them
Some gift boxes are intact with what came in them, I also have the stuff broken up that as in them too just not in the boxes
there is more, need to check other places but that is the first that I saw so far

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can make a lot off those items
Some of the boxes sell for 50 plus mil some are only good for turn in points tho. The tokens go for 200k to 5 mil each. Your sitting on a gold mine sir