• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] old tickets

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi guys :) have a few of these old tickets, and I'm wondering about some of the items

first, is the 'snowballs' really the 'pile of snow' ?
second, isn't there something about the wris****ch disappearing? like, don't lock it down or something?
third, 'snowglobe (other)' would be dungeon or something else? it's not the singing ball, is it?
last...... what statue?

thanks for any help you can give me!

~edit~ incredible filter on this place.......

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that filter amuses me, too!

The "snowballs" really are the pile of snow. I don't know if it would be glacial (blue) or regular (white) at this time. However, I'm pretty sure that the snow globes are the most recent ones now, not the old ones. So I don't think there's a chance of getting, say, Exodus' Lair. But I'm not sure; can someone confirm?

I also think that you get A Holiday Timepiece instead of A Wrist Watch (take that, filter!), but again I'm not sure.

The issue with wrist watches disappearing was if they were locked down at one point--which is not supposed to be possible, because they're blessed--they would decay even though they were locked down. I don't think they can be locked down any more through normal means, and I don't think they decay anymore if you do manage to lock them down. But they will decay if dropped and not locked down. All of this applices to the Wrist Watch, not the Holiday Timepiece.

If you do redeem it, please let us know what you chose and what you get so that we can get some recent proof of how these old tickets work when redeemed in more modern times. Thanks!

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could always redeem then right after server saves to see the items

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look under the sticky Holiday gifts and you will see 2001/2 the pictures of the prizes thier. I just remember on the globes that thier were two options to choose from. I remember it being just one option when they originally came out. Your best options to choose would be the globes or the xmas statues for a very small chance of getting a better name.
Unless you want a watch, I'm not sure what they sell for these days, perhaps another player could answer that for you.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally I would redeem them for watches, they sell for 2m+.