• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Stratics account no longer exists?

dChronus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Heeeey so... I had an OLD (...loooooong time ago) account on Stratics but for some reason it isn't recognizing it on the "forgot password" link. I've used my email and my old login name with no luck! Anything I need to do to get it to migrate to the "new" (for me) site?

Thanks!

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Heeeey so... I had an OLD (...loooooong time ago) account on Stratics but for some reason it isn't recognizing it on the "forgot password" link. I've used my email and my old login name with no luck! Anything I need to do to get it to migrate to the "new" (for me) site?

Thanks!
Unfortunately there was a massive database loss a few years back, so it is probably gone. What was your username? @Oscar the Grouch can you check if the old account exists based on the username?

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Just toss me the userID and the e-mail addresses it could have been and we'll get it worked out.