• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet old skool rat man ww SOLD

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
old skool pre patched WW in perma ratman form. 24 hour auction

start 2 plat

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Also : Did you take it to TC1 and train it? Would it lose its ratman form? Kind of important question from a prospective buyer for such an ultra-rare/priceless pet. Ty..

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
print scrren button is broke. need to wait till a friend can take pics and send me them. its basically just an average PRE patch WW apart from in perma rat man form

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it doesnt loose the rat man thing either i have a friend who has tested before

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
is this untrained? How many slots and points left? What is the regens on it? I would like to buy but can you give a little more info

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
is this untrained? How many slots and points left? What is the regens on it? I would like to buy but can you give a little more info
From what I can tell, yes - untrained. 3 slot, PP WW 760 str. 2 full rounds of training.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
so it can be trained up to 5 slot right? Just due to the bug wasn't sure if it was stuck at that slot and maybe the recently in combat message comes up when trying to add points

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
it doesnt loose the rat man thing either i have a friend who has tested before
NICE!!
I guess BARRACOON (Ooops I said a bad word!:grrr:) did this a while back. WOW can it be reproduced. Nowdays pets/players get unratted though right? Awesome pet to have..

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it can be trained to 5 slot and as far as i know there is not many left in the game

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah i know where one is also i dont know why it is illegal tho. because back when i was 12 year old the person did not use any bugs or glitches to get it. simply walked up and tamed it.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far the highest bid on the ratman ww is 2.1 plat from private bidder

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
highest bid is now 2.5 but i am adding another 24 hours onto this auction as there is alot of interest but i will also add a buyout of 3 plat!

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are good on the price of 3 plat right or did you get another offer?
we never made an agreement you made a sudjestion i asked for something else and you never replied. someone else has offerd the 3 plat buyout and i guess they will stay true to there word but if not then yeah i guess its yours lol.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry I have been packing and trying to close the deal. Kygo sent me an offer at the same time you did. I did let you know about that earlier and didn't see anyone else bid on it so I assumed we were all set. Sorry about that and yea, if you still have it for sale, just let me know today.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well someone has asked for the 3 plat buyout but they are not online atm. so unless you can go higher and start a bidding war with them im sorry. lol

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The guy who offered my the 5.5 plat for the blaze didn't want to do it on stratics so I turned the deal down. Now I am probably being called a price hacker or all kinds of things. Had I accepted the offer without the buyer posting, I would be called worse. I know a lot of sellers that sell to others and not post the deal but for some reason I always get heat about that kind of thing even though no one can say I have ever pulled out or did not compete a fair deal. I do understand we were in the middle of a trade but if it's not against any rules or anything, I will do 3.25plat for it. Not saying anything against you my friend, just saying I am not really liked on here for overbidding on pets that others wanted a cheaper deal for.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well my friend its every man for themselfs. ill let the other guy know.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol , that was my rat man I sold to Makeli , he asked me send message to Mesanna to ask about it , and Mesanna said it will delete by GM , so I only sold him for 1 plat

Last edited: