• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Shout Out To Tdr

S

Still Frame

Mmmm.... Chicken Lotion...
I wonder if its possible to start a thread without you guys taking it over with jokes....I enjoy it but was looking over the threads and damnnnn it happens alot hehe

B

Black Betty

I wonder if its possible to start a thread without you guys taking it over with jokes....I enjoy it but was looking over the threads and damnnnn it happens alot hehe

I guess it would be just as possible as you not complaining in every thread.
Things that make you go, "hmmmmm".:stir:

S

Still Frame

I guess it would be just as possible as you not complaining in every thread.
Things that make you go, "hmmmmm".:stir:
I dont complain in EVERY thread :lie: I just can't stand stupidity and theres alot on these boards :p

B

Barbosa

Still Frame, we love ya bro... But we do this to keep the thread from being bum rushed with: "Your archer is better then his archer" stuff. A turn around of a sour subject or all negative feedback, deserves the opposite effect of a positive one, or in my case a stupid funny reply, that never really makes any sence, or is probably misspelledded, and is sick minded.

Its just the way it is.

:)

S

Still Frame

Still Frame, we love ya bro... But we do this to keep the thread from being bum rushed with: "Your archer is better then his archer" stuff. A turn around of a sour subject or all negative feedback, deserves the opposite effect of a positive one, or in my case a stupid funny reply, that never really makes any sence, or is probably misspelledded, and is sick minded.

Its just the way it is.

:)
Sorry but when you guys do that, it steals threads. They end and turn into jokes. Whats the point of these boards if "my archer is better than my archer" doesnt get resolved and we all laugh at the loser? I don't mind joking, or making joke threads but u guys do this to threads that arent resolved and then everyone just thinks its not worth replying anymore cuz the thread went to **** I'm not an overly serious person, ask anyone i've been in a guild with but its annoying that you cant make a point without it becoming a joke

B

Black Betty

Again, it's because you are on the serious side. Maybe you are just tired of being the joke? There are plenty of threads you have jumped in and began barking about something that had nothing to do with what the thread was about.

I guess if you are tired of it, just don't look or read our posts. I can't think of one person that is going to be willing to accomodate your crying ass.

You have a nice day, Pumkin.

:heart:

B

Barbosa

Sorry but when you guys do that, it steals threads. They end and turn into jokes. Whats the point of these boards if "my archer is better than my archer" doesnt get resolved and we all laugh at the loser? I don't mind joking, or making joke threads but u guys do this to threads that arent resolved and then everyone just thinks its not worth replying anymore cuz the thread went to **** I'm not an overly serious person, ask anyone i've been in a guild with but its annoying that you cant make a point without it becoming a joke
I'm the way I am. Don't try and change me. Your postings are fine. You've never had a problem for like, 4 years and now you do? Since you can't get your grief in you complain because you couldn't pick on someone's post? or was it because the 67' Camaro was too hot? The only reason I'm posting this, is because your trying to slap my hand for being me. No.. Sorry still, not going to happen.

T

Teufel_Hund

I'm the way I am. Don't try and change me. Your postings are fine. You've never had a problem for like, 4 years and now you do? Since you can't get your grief in you complain because you couldn't pick on someone's post? or was it because the 67' Camaro was too hot? The only reason I'm posting this, is because your trying to slap my hand for being me. No.. Sorry still, not going to happen.

Yeah but if Betty was slappin your hand I bet it would be a different story...oops my bad a I made a small attempt at humour in a serious thread..my mistake.

B

Black Betty

Yeah but if Betty was slappin your hand I bet it would be a different story...oops my bad a I made a small attempt at humour in a serious thread..my mistake.
You have to be very careful when using any physical punishment with Barbosa. He views it as foreplay. :owned:

L

landon27

Anyway I am coming back to uo. Landon is coming back tell your friends... Let the games begin.

S

Still Frame

Anyway I am coming back to uo. Landon is coming back tell your friends... Let the games begin.
Hey look a post that has to do with the thread! congrats landon, i have no clue who you are but welcome back.

S

Still Frame

I never had a problem with you before because you didnt post 500 jokes in real threads where people are discussing stuff. As for your car, i couldnt care less and it made no sense to bring up. You 2 have something to say in every thread that isnt even RELEVANT to the topic.

B

Barbosa

As for your car, i couldnt care less and it made no sense to bring up.
It's the reason this thread turned. Don't be such a hippocrit. If you didn't read why it turned maybe you should re-read it, and start from scratch. Anyways its not my car. But I did admire it. Why do you want to grief us again. Especially me? You know your red head girl friend is quite cute. rolleyes:

S

Still Frame

It's the reason this thread turned. Don't be such a hippocrit. If you didn't read why it turned maybe you should re-read it, and start from scratch. Anyways its not my car. But I did admire it. Why do you want to grief us again. Especially me? You know your red head girl friend is quite cute. rolleyes:
I have nothing wrong with you or betty, i typically find some of your posts funny but i hate seeing them in serious threads while people are still trying to talk. As for the red head....yeah :p cant fight ya on that but i believe that belongs in another thread still hehe but ty sir

B

Black Betty

She would look great tied up in my trunk.

Gawd, I almost pissed myself after reading that. You are sooo not right in the head. So not right.

lol

As far as posting things not pertaining to the thread topic, Still Frame, you are doing the same thing to whine and complain. If you truely felt this way, don't you think it would make more sense to pm someone instead of taking over the thread with your whiney opinion? I am just taking a guess here, but I would almost be willing to bet that folks would prefer reading a sarcastic quip than a whiney complaint.

S

Still Frame

Gawd, I almost pissed myself after reading that. You are sooo not right in the head. So not right.

lol

As far as posting things not pertaining to the thread topic, Still Frame, you are doing the same thing to whine and complain. If you truely felt this way, don't you think it would make more sense to pm someone instead of taking over the thread with your whiney opinion? I am just taking a guess here, but I would almost be willing to bet that folks would prefer reading a sarcastic quip than a whiney complaint.
I dont feel like sending out 2-3 pms every time you guys say something, sorry.

S

Still Frame

You have issues sir...why didnt u post that in the r/l pic thread where it should be? The scary part is knowing you have a picture of us saved now....