• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Shout Out To Tdr

L

landon27

This for my peeps in TDR. Emp, Icewalker,iceangel,lex,cynic and my boy jack. Do these players still play uo. If so are they wrecking it. And what happend to BTH one of the few guilds BC could not deal with ever. Anyway I would love to hear from anyone from TDR or BTH.
Landon

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This for my peeps in TDR. Emp, Icewalker,iceangel,lex,cynic and my boy jack. Do these players still play uo. If so are they wrecking it. And what happend to BTH one of the few guilds BC could not deal with ever. Anyway I would love to hear from anyone from TDR or BTH.
Landon:loser:
Damm for a self proclaimed Coligent educated man you cannot read, Lex replied to you in the other thread, You were ULT not TDR, You were also in ult when BTH went to origin when it went live, hell you played for a few months after that includeing joining them on origin. Damm your a strait up idiot, and spaming the boards with the same topic/message.

Cant you see they dont want to talk to your sack licking fetish with them

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You just got WTF owned by an Old Navy Seaman! You should delete your stratics account right now.

L

landon27

No I was in TDR with emp kathy jack and algvains my roomate then I joined ults get your facts straight. I was never in BTH I was a hired hand I had the tag but did not follow them to a new server. I did see lex's post I can give a shout out to anyone I want. And WTF I was in that guild with Jewl too. So if I want to give a shout out to my friends I will, I am not going to let some internet loser tell me what to do. You are playing a dieing game my friend. world of warcraft is killing UO hands down. UO has like 1 million playing that game maybe. WOW has about 10 million. And my Halo invite is still up there. I would be more then happy to play you in halo 3. First person shooters are what I am best at. Besides marvel vs capcom2 which I would bet my house and car that I could take anyone in America besides this one guy.
Your greatest annoyance
Landon

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have 50,000 subscribers so get your facts straight pancake. You don't like it? Well we do, so get the **** off our boards. I'm sorry was I "shouting" ROFL.

L

landon27

I thought there where more for UO there where alot when I played. So sorry for the misquote in numbers. Well if its 50,000 how does EA keep up all the costs of keeping a server up and running. Its not cheap to run a server and they have one for each shard. Or maybe two cause of the server lines I don't know.
Landon

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Landon, this is UO. Go play Halo if you're so good at it. Threatening people and telling them you'll own them in another game, when we're here to play THIS game just makes it look like you're a ****ing newbie.

It's like me saying, hey Landon, come play in me Warhawk.

L

landon27

I do not know what warhawk is sir could you explain.
Landon

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would bet my house and car that I could take anyone in America besides this one guy.
Your greatest annoyance
Landon:loser::loser:
Noone wants a house that belongs to your grandmother, especially the special way you claim to have painted the roof, on top of that noone wants the death trap of a car that you drive known to the world as a 1979 Pinto station wagon

Get a real car man

That is My house and My Project car

T

Teufel_Hund

Noone wants a house that belongs to your grandmother, especially the special way you claim to have painted the roof, on top of that noone wants the death trap of a car that you drive known to the world as a 1979 Pinto station wagon

Get a real car man

Martin have I told you recently how much I hate you? Again that is a smooth ride and my wife would kill you for it...she wouldn't leave me but she might kill you!

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Get a real car man

Are you braging about that one floor house? Seriously.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you braging about that one floor house? Seriously.
Just because I CHOOSE to live in a 1 story home for my son, who is a special needs person ina wheelchair, which is none of your business, It is a 5 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths with a 2 car garage, not that the single story ranch home on 1/2 acre is a bad thing

L

landon27

Why don't you post a pic of your house since you like to try to make others feel bad show us your big house and great car that you own by your self.
Landon

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't you post a pic of your house since you like to try to make others feel bad show us your big house and great car that you own by your self.
Landon
Wow you truly proved to us all you are an ignorant little pancake.

D

Doug Ravene

Since we're on the subject, here's my bragging rights. My badass house and my supertuner project car...

Notice I used lightweight boards for weight reduction purposes...

B

Barbosa

Get a real car man

67' Camaro? is it SS?

B

Barbosa

It is a 1967 with the 327

Drools... now all you need now is a Edlebrock intake with a two stage nitro system :)

My boss had one until he broke it at 160 mph into the wall in fontana CA. Ill have to look up his website. My god that was a nice ass camero. And so Is yours.... Race ya anyday with my silverado 2500, 350 Nothing special lol...

T

Teufel_Hund

Drools... now all you need now is a Edlebrock intake with a two stage nitro system :)

My boss had one until he broke it at 160 mph into the wall in fontana CA. Ill have to look up his website. My god that was a nice ass camero. And so Is yours.... Race ya anyday with my silverado 2500, 350 Nothing special lol...

it is spelled C-A-M-A-R-O!! Amateur! ;)

B

Barbosa

Ok Tofu... we all know you suck gas through a garden hose. You after all are trying to be just like a Camaro and all... Golf anyone?

B

Black Betty

Ok Tofu... we all know you suck gas through a garden hose. You after all are trying to be just like a Camaro and all... Golf anyone?
Holy hell, don't mention golf. There are balls involved and we don't want a certain person to get going with that whole "ball" fetish. :eek:

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy hell, don't mention golf. There are balls involved and we don't want a certain person to get going with that whole "ball" fetish. :eek:
Boiled Balls, Fried Balls, Ball Gumbo, Ball-ka-bob, Ball Scampi

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just because I CHOOSE to live in a 1 story home for my son, who is a special needs person ina wheelchair, which is none of your business, It is a 5 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths with a 2 car garage, not that the single story ranch home on 1/2 acre is a bad thing
Thats great dude. You are truely the envy of every pimple faced teen on these boards.

Anything else to 'brag' about? Coin collection? Beanie baby stash? Fishing boat? Sweet bowling ball?

This is now the official show and tell thread.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweet bowling ball?

Ok mr GOF for life, matter a fact I do have a few sweet bowling balls, I use a "8 ball" by ebonite 16 lb bowling ball that hits like a hammer as my main ball and depending on mood it is a ying-yang spare ball or the skull ball for spares.

Im not showing off for anyone, Matter a fact in the RL picture thread my picture is there along wiht quite a few older folks, so your assumption of a pimply faced readers only is out the window. I know why your picture is not there because you are a 45 yo 5'5" 375 pimply faced mad at the world person.

Your worship of my posts is duely noted, as is your hard on trying to bust my balls.

M

Malador

Thats great dude. You are truely the envy of every pimple faced teen on these boards.

Anything else to 'brag' about? Coin collection? Beanie baby stash? Fishing boat? Sweet bowling ball?

How about we get back on topic. That is how about we get back to flaming landon.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who told you about my beanie baby collection!!
My daughter gave me her Pinky Poo Beenie Baby for fathers day, It is cute and she took the pinky poo beenie baby everywhere

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I like show in tell
I got a water dragon named Lily
this is not my utube video
but this is what she looks like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiv6vUctzbM

T

Teufel_Hund

I know why your picture is not there because you are a 45 yo 5'5" 375 pimply faced mad at the world person.
Dude you found my picture before my dermatologist visit!

Yuck it up Barbie everyone here knows my being the octogenarian on the board here my sleek and fast days are over, and when you get to my advanced years well lets just say frustration is taken out on the little white ball, but hey I still have all my own hair, I keep it in a jar by the door! ;)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Worst ever attempt at greifing on the boards. I can give you some pointers for UO Gold. My time is not free.

A

angie

Alvinho, nice car. I had a 68 years back. I thought 67's had vent windows on the doors, I may be wrong....

Xegugg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you are really into beanie babies.....The town I live in is where they make them :) They do have beanie baby events here and even a park.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to.. When I was like 10.. They're all in ziploc bags with tag protectors in storage bins under my grammas bed at my old house lol.

L

landon27

Yes lets get back to "flamming" Landon since I have not played in about 2 years. I am sure you could find something to talk bad about me for. The fact that I matter two years later really says something. I must have made a impact in your life for me to be a topic of converstion. I think you miss me. If you did not why would you reply to anything I said ever. I don't waste my time on people I don't care about.
Sir Landon
"the biggest pain uo has ever known"
'

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you did not why would you reply to anything I said ever.
Because everyone of your posts is an open invitation saying "Hey, I'm dumber than rocks, please pick apart my post and insult me. Here is 30 replies worth of material for everyone to make fun of me AND be original at the same time"

B

Black Betty

Well, that was what I had implied. Thank you for explaining it to the sarcastically challenged. lol:gee: