• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Old PrePatch Deeds

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to see if my collection is near completion or how many other types remain out there that I don't have.

The facing items I have:
Loom, spinning wheel, anvil (non colored), big forge, flour mill, water trough (3 directions), training, pickpocket and stone oven

I also have the following which appears to be older versions although they may not be from the same circa as the above facing deed:
Small forge deed
Ballot box deed

Does anyone know of any that I am missing as far as the crafted deeds? Any help would be appreciated and yes, I know I collect some of the weirdest items.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Trying to see if my collection is near completion or how many other types remain out there that I don't have.

The facing items I have:
Loom, spinning wheel, anvil (non colored), big forge, flour mill, water trough (3 directions), training, pickpocket and stone oven

I also have the following which appears to be older versions although they may not be from the same circa as the above facing deed:
Small forge deed
Ballot box deed

Does anyone know of any that I am missing as far as the crafted deeds? Any help would be appreciated and yes, I know I collect some of the weirdest items.
Hi Assia, is there a list of this old deed's with pics maybe somewhere?

As an example, would this be an old deed:

largeforge.JPG

I am also looting every deed at idoc's actually and i dunnot have any example what the old deeds for collectors and whats a normal deed you can just drop...

Txs
Ron

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Assia, is there a list of this old deed's with pics maybe somewhere?

As an example, would this be an old deed:

View attachment 11994

I am also looting every deed at idoc's actually and i dunnot have any example what the old deeds for collectors and whats a normal deed you can just drop...

Txs
Ron

To the best of my knowledge, no. I can test it by a large forge if you'd like to be sure. The one I have says "Big Forge [Facing ___ ] "

Most of the oldest of the old crafted deeds will have a facing prefix to them. The water troughs do not have facing but their directions are capitalized and come in 3 directions (east, south and west) with the word Deed on the end. The exceptions to these deeds are the small forge and the ballot box as far as I know - the oldest versions simply have Deed on the end of them.

The next type to my knowledge will look the same as current version with the word deed on the end. No facing text. However, these because they aren't easily distinguishable are about as desirable as the Double Exceptional armor that simply reads Exceptional Barbed ___ with Exceptional in the line below. Maybe 10-25k if you can find a collector.

I went ahead and tossed what I have on the ground for the first group. You'll find it in the blue box on the bottom floor of Dragonstorm Manor (right outside Umbra on Atlantic). To the best of my knowledge, that should be a full set of that era.
I do not collect the second version and am not that familiar with it. I did find a deed in one of my boxes though for you to see an example of and I locked it down with a freshly made version of the same add-on. I placed the new add-on and redeeded it to see if it changed text and it did not. I have NOT tested the Heartwood deeds to see if it would duplicate the above version when redeeded.

I hope that helps you. Let me know if you have any issues accessing the box and when you are done referencing. I will be putting them on display eventually, but still need to find the right spot for contained displays.