• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old player returning

T

tjay

I used to play on Nappa roughly 4 years ago. quit and gave away my account. starting all over on legends because it is the best connection i have. any pvm guild that could use a mage/bard in training please let me know. icq 77468107.

C

Caelas

Welcome back! I'm kind of new back myself...Legends is an awesome shard, full of great people and many good guilds. Plently of open housing too! Just yell really loud if you need help with anything :)

B

BardMal

Hiyas, welcome home.

Just north of brit tram gate is a vendor house with a freebie box on the steps.

I'll be dropping some mage bard related gear in there from time to time and if you see me in the house give a holler and we see if we can set you up.

Mal

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome! Look forward to seeing you around. If you need anything just hollar :D

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome! I'm basically a noob so, if ya need help with a noobbish kinda thing, I'd be glad to help, lol