• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old,old player looking for old friends

• Thread starter Berek of Destiny
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Berek of Destiny

I was Lord Berek Halfhand of the player town of Destiny.
Guild leader of the Knight of the Forgotten Way (KFW)
I owned the old rare item museum in the town.

I was also wore purple robes as an SRC (senior counselor) Pharkzuul on the Catskills server.

I was wondering if anyone out there remembers me? I'd like to get in touch with some old friends to see how things have been going.

Berek

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

I was Lord Berek Halfhand of the player town of Destiny.
Guild leader of the Knight of the Forgotten Way (KFW)
I owned the old rare item museum in the town.

I was wondering if anyone out there remembers me? I'd like to get in touch with some old friends to see how things have been going.

Berek

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a Tram town and a Fel town that I kept confusing with one another.

One was Destiny, one was Harmony.

Which was which?

I'll poke around either way.

-Galen's player

B

Berek of Destiny

Destiny was on the original shard (Tram I think). I believe Ix was the name of the other town. It may have changed to Harmony after I left.

I

imported_UoJunky

The player run town of Destiny was in Felucca. Harmony was near elf town in Trammel wasn't it? And as far as people, Carina is the only one I know of that was in game up to about 2 or 3 years ago.

B

Bookwyrm

As far as I know, Destiny was always Destiny. The Trammel "outpost" of Destiny was named Ix, located in the islands off of Britain, and host to the Library of Knowledge and a few residents (and the Library moved to Elyssia Vale [Trammel], the Shadowlands [Malas], and no longer exists on Lake Superior, but on another shard instead).