• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Mos Strahteks

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me preface this with saying I wasnt sure if the was the right forum for this....

Back in the time when SWG was launched there was a large group of Stratics staffers and posters who formed a guild and a city on the Wanderhome server called Mos Strahteks. Some of us lost touch, and some of us stuck together well beyond SWG. It took until early 2007 for us to finally form our own community of Aureus Knights. A few weeks ago we started taking the walk down memory lane with some old SWG screenshots and talking about our experience in SWG. Most of us felt that the pre-release time with MS was one of the best MMO experiences we'd ever had.

There are a fair amount of old Stratics folks who made the jump, RJO, Thalia, Adrift4ever, Phal, Chux, and Sarvas among others. (Figure some folks might remember 'em) Anyhow, you are probably wondering why I'm even posting. We've been somewhat involved in Rift, but we're starting to turn the wheels for The Old Republic, and we wanted to half extend an invite, but leave a message behind in case anyone from the old community wanted to drop by, say "hello", catch-up, or see about playing together again.

Hope I'm not offending, but it was such a great community that we built from and thru the Stratics site we'd love to hear from you again.

Cheers

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back. :)

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a grand old time.

I have to say, with the news that SWG is closing down in December, it's a little bit sadder. UO was a great community and I loved being a part of the Stratics UO community back in the day, but MS was more to me since it was ground floor kind of stuff. Now that part of my MMO past is nothing more than history, and some old screen shots.

Good times though, good times!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That is sad news, indeed. :(