• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Man LA

Greetings, I dont know how many still haunt these boards, but remade my stratics account, and decided to come back to UO after some years. I see some of my old shop history is still here, but wont go into boring old details. Bels is back for a while. Relearning, a WHOLE lot. Have nothing except suits and some ingots so I am good. Ran into Thalia and El who have been super helpful and nice to me since returning. I do see some faces from time to time, and I do see new ones (even had one to try and get me to join their guild). If anyone wants to chat, trade bods, talk about people, or just whatever (teach me these new taming rules) drop me a line.. I even got my old icq up and running again lol. Talk to you all in game.

V/r
Belshazzar

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm still around too, but some Dental issues have slowed down my game play (my appointment with an oral surgeon has been pushed back several times due to COVID panics).

i can see you are Mylene :) Gamlin, good old basara, i was running around some areas last night and ran across the old {EH?} area, and see they are still active. Jov ever show up and talk anymore? I am sure there is a long long list of names i could run down. I do have a question, ran into one of your homes that Mylene has some bear statue and another statue in, dated hunt etc.. Where or how did those come about?