• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Old 'Made By' [Exceptional] Platemail Set

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have a set of platemail all made by 'The Chosen Gay' and tagged [Exceptional]. Any ideas on price?

A Plate Helm Made By The Chosen Gay [Exceptional]
A Platemail Gorget Made By The Chosen Gay [Exceptional]
Platemail Arms Made By The Chosen Gay [Exceptional]
Platemail Gloves Made By The Chosen Gay [Exceptional]
Platemail Made By The Chosen Gay [Exceptional]
Platemail Legs Made By The Chosen Gay [Exceptional]
A Heater Shield Made By The Chosen Gay [Exceptional]

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice set! 125m area seems to be the going rate for sets. Though you might be able to get more if you get two people that want it at an auction.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys, guess I might stick it on here later as an auction. Any idea of pricing for single Made By [Exceptional] items? I've got some more platemail legs made by Qwarrock Raven and a heater shield made by Smithy Bloke.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thanks guys, guess I might stick it on here later as an auction. Any idea of pricing for single Made By [Exceptional] items? I've got some more platemail legs made by Qwarrock Raven and a heater shield made by Smithy Bloke.
Hey man...I buy tons of this stuff and would be interested in anything you own. Armor in sets is a very sought after item...single armor pieces are not as popular unless they dont have a crafter name. Single clothing items fetch a little bit more when by themselves than armor does. Although there are some armor pieces that are more popular than others. Anyway...I usually offer or price check single [exceptional] pieces @ 12m-20m per piece....for clothing it may be more like 15m-25m. Those high end prices would be for a piece in a set(or what I would be willing to pay if I collected the crafter and wanted the piece) or for a piece with no crafter name. I usually wont pay more than 15ish for a piece with a crafter name that I do not collect. If you posted, PM or ICQ me each individual piece I will gladly give you a price check for the items. This is the main thing that I collect and even if I cant buy it, I like to see what all is out there. Thanks :)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Also with that crafter name in the set you may get a little more for it. I have never paid more than 150m for any set I have....except for the 18 piece set I own which was 18 pieces....so I paid much more. With a name like that and being that you have the shield it may go for over 150m...I can't imagine it going as high as 200 tho, but then again if you get 2 people that really want it and have the gold then they may be willing to over pay for it..so you never know.

What metal color is it?