• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] old house deed + buying rubble

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there,

I am selling the following (on EU):
'Deed to a Thatched-Roof Cottage
Blessed
Weight: 1 stone'
Note that this is not a mini house deed, but an old house placing deed. The only thing is that you cannot xshard this deed.

I am looking for the following rubble:
-Ship pieces, doesn't really matter which
-Blood rubble s/w corner
-Rubble sulferous ash and black pearl (if it exists?)

I have money available for the rubble on EU, LS and Atl.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the ship prow and the larger side piece. 50mil for both, payable on atl if we do this soon - I'm transferring off back to Napa anytime now. This will reserve them for you (I have another potential buyer). Then, you can pick them up whenever you are on Napa sometime. No rush.

Just thought I'd throw the idea out there for you.

ICQ 8233819

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got some pieces, thank you Nails for a highly reliable trade.

I can recommend doing business with Nails Warstein to anyone :).

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump*

Only gold on EU and LS at the moment, but I'll pay 10m for the s/w blood rubble corner!

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now also gold on GL available.

Come on, sell me the corner! I need it to finish a design :).

G

GM Ghostie

If interested, I have 3 rubble ship pieces for sale on LS for 65 million for all 3. ICQ is 133-094-555.

F

feath

*bump*

Only gold on EU and LS at the moment, but I'll pay 10m for the s/w blood rubble corner!
kaj, i have the sw corner piece. get with me and we'll trade.

edit; it'd be great if you had the long w/n piece, we could trade pieces and each have a full set. but if you don't the gold is fine. ;)