• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Demon/Elemental Juka Bows?

• Thread starter imported_Astryl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Astryl

I managed to get a couple bows recently, one a demon/water elemental bow, and a old unmodified demon bow. Curious if folks are selling these, and if so how much.

(Im on a Sonoma for reference)

G

i've seen them for as low as 5m, and as high as 30m, but on average they seem to be about 5-10, sometimes 15.

as theyre slow theyre not always as popular as a weapon with good mana leech, hld, ssi, & di, but some players do still prefer them.

T

TheGwy

Now is the time to sell those if you REALLY wanna maximise your profits hence people WANT them for doom now, more then ever before, I been saving those for a while now, I have a dozen of them on Chesapeake for sell, been getting 25mil each

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold a deamon/water ele for 10m

Most of your daemon/Any ele will get atleast that

They others arnt great unless you get nice double super slayers
you can find them for 100-1m

G

Do used bows sell, too? I have several stuck in a bank box on LA that I didn't bother transferring.