• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Old Colored Hair Dye Bottles

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I realise that EA screwed up and bugged out the peerless hair dye to just say "hair dye" as well, but many of you old school players might remember the hues of the dye bottles. Most of them do not match any current colors.

That said...

I have 3 bottles on my vendor for a low, low price of 2m each. If you are interested, please visit Dragonstorm Rares in the multi-floor house on the 2nd floor at rares festival on Atlantic. I'd rather these found a good home than collected dust again.

They will not give you the color hair on the bottle but will bring up a normal hair dye bottle menu. That is how you can tell you have an old school bottle if you are unfamiliar with the colors. They are rare as is. Waaaay back when our normal hair dye bottles spawned in different colored bottles.

Hope they find a good home with someone who can appreciate their history.

:heart:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to whomever bought them. I hope they've found a permanent home!

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2m?
wow, i have had one on my vendor for a few days at under 100k.
Its also a normal dye but has a pink hue.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure if you posted the location of your vendor then it wouldn't last long on your vendor. If your vendor is at the festival, post the name/building and it'll have the same effect. *grins*

I saw a few at 3-5 mil at the festival. They can be difficult to sell as you can't tell from the name which ones are the original old school, only by the hue.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im gonna try that :p

just stocked 2 old colored hair dye bottles, 2m each.

Vendor: SUPERGIRL, on the main vendor fest house :p