• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Old Bank Checks?

F

Fluffy of GL

I went to an idoc and picked up a box that contained bank checks. One was 0 value, one was a few hundred gold, and one was 25k. The bank checks aren't that yellow color though, they look like plain deeds. Anyone know where these came from and a price?

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forget what year UO went to yellow checks but originally they were just white like the deeds, still have a couple myself. Pricing no idea though sorry

F

Fluffy of GL

Ahh thanks for the info :) I had done a search on finduo a few days ago but there weren't any. I just searched again and there were 4, ranging in price from 1 mil to 10 mil lol I have no idea which is closer to the actual value, or if it would be different for GL.

T

Teufel_Hund

Ahh thanks for the info :) I had done a search on finduo a few days ago but there weren't any. I just searched again and there were 4, ranging in price from 1 mil to 10 mil lol I have no idea which is closer to the actual value, or if it would be different for GL.
They usually run from 1-4 million, although you do know what PT Barnum said...nice find though they are getting quite rare

F

Fluffy of GL

Hehe, I do know. :) Thanks a lot! Should I keep them for awhile then, and not sell if they are becoming more rare?

T

Teufel_Hund

Hehe, I do know. :) Thanks a lot! Should I keep them for awhile then, and not sell if they are becoming more rare?
If you like to collect things then hold on to them, if you want the gold I say sell them now. they are not going to go up in value exponentially or anything. Just a nice piece of UO history.