• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okies now that most of us have Phased 2 out of stuff- What we got left for Phase 3

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a list compiled by people on a similar post

Quite a big wish list !! but hey its only a bit of fun and it gives the devs something to mull over!!! munch and chew on.....

holiday cakes
holiday boxes and stockings
moonstones
mini house deeds?
Blackrock , Thread of Life , Thread of Fate , Cloak of Corruption
Caramel apples,
Licorice(red and black),
Halloween candy,
Brightly colored eggs.
any looted talisman
any loot recipes
any music gear
Hag's quest rewards
ML quest items ,minotaur artifacts, gaman horns, primitive festishes, etc
daily stealables forged metal, horseshoes, wire coils, whips, paints & brushes
daily rares such as baskets, fruit baskets, rocks, etc
crystal and shadow deeds
Halloween pumpkins
Begging items
old arcane gems
bod rewards!! both smith and tailor, sandies ,rugs etc
AOS clothing & roses
Paragon chests!!!!!!!
ML Dungeon Items from Dreadhorn/ Mel etc etc
Personal Bless Deeds
Soulstone Fragments and Full Soulstones
ID Wands and Staffs
Charged rings, weapons, cloth and armor pieces
Peerless ingredients/loot
Parrots
Old scrolls

D

Deb

"Thread of Life , Thread of Fate , Cloak of Corruption"

Actually these are going to have a use in the next phase of the event
and I bet they will
have to do with the side choosing that we did.
Thread of Fate- Good

Thread of Life- Bad (or vice versa);)

Other than that, your list looks quite complete:thumbup1:

S

snoopy

how about runics and items created by runics too? all the useless items that dont quite make the cut to keep could get turned in for rewards.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how about runics and items created by runics too? all the useless items that dont quite make the cut to keep could get turned in for rewards.
The points would have to be low mind..or peeps would simply buy up spined kits for 10k and make 45 shatty armours to turn in...nice idea but points would have to be in the 25-50 bracket...

I think that anything that can be bought from npcs (ie) bees wax/honey was suggested etc etc and anything that can be gathered ie ingots wood etc etc cannot really be a turn-in.....''for obvious scripting reasons''..

THP

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The points would have to be low mind..or peeps would simply buy up spined kits for 10k and make 45 shatty armours to turn in...nice idea but points would have to be in the 25-50 bracket...

I think that anything that can be bought from npcs (ie) bees wax/honey was suggested etc etc and anything that can be gathered ie ingots wood etc etc cannot really be a turn-in.....''for obvious scripting reasons''..

THP
WTF,
I only said it as a joke because i got a beehive and soon to have lots of jars of honey.
So plz, stop trying to be a 'know it all'

Vesta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a list compiled by people on a similar post

Quite a big wish list !! but hey its only a bit of fun and it gives the devs something to mull over!!! munch and chew on.....

holiday cakes YES
holiday boxes and stockings NO
moonstones NO
mini house deeds? NO
Blackrock , Thread of Life , Thread of Fate , Cloak of Corruption maybe
Caramel apples, YES
Licorice(red and black), YES
Halloween candy, YES
Brightly colored eggs. NO
any looted talisman NO
any loot recipes NO
any music gear NO
Hag's quest rewards NO
ML quest items ,minotaur artifacts, gaman horns, primitive festishes, etc NO
daily stealables forged metal, horseshoes, wire coils, whips, paints & brushes NO
daily rares such as baskets, fruit baskets, rocks, etc NO
crystal and shadow deeds NO
Halloween pumpkins YES
Begging items NO
old arcane gems NO
bod rewards!! both smith and tailor, sandies ,rugs etc NO
AOS clothing & roses NO
Paragon chests!!!!!!! NO
ML Dungeon Items from Dreadhorn/ Mel etc etc NO
Personal Bless Deeds YES
Soulstone Fragments and Full Soulstones YES
ID Wands and Staffs NO
Charged rings, weapons, cloth and armor pieces NO
Peerless ingredients/loot NO
Parrots NO
Old scrolls NO
Somethings yes most no

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Devs just dont add gold to the turn-in.....please ''dont add gold'' and play into the scripters hands again....

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is the only thing i agree with you thp:
Devs just dont add gold to the turn-in.....please ''dont add gold''
peoples have to hunt for rewards!
rich peoples or dupers or scripters can easly get rewards whithout hunting, so
NO GOLD and go to hunt!! =)

or buy spring tickets from me, hehe

T

The Home Guild

gimmie,gimmie,gimmie is all i see. Nothing is good enough... just want more and more.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because they were phased out when AOS came to be. Am I correct?
they were phased out, but in the worst manner:
- made useless
- still unstackable

So clean up would perfectly fit for them. But hopefully not again for 50 points :(

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we sure there's even gonna be a Phase 3?

-Galen's player

I don't think anyone knows for sure we just know there was supposed to be two armor sets and a mouse hole as part of the points collection rewards. So I think because they weren't put in there with publish 53 they will be with publish 54 and maybe some new turn in items so people can get them.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about the other 10th anny items, like Virtue armor, Maps of the Known World, the Luck Sculptures, and Anhk Necklases?

G

Gwendar-SP

More important:

Will there be a phase 3?

How will that mix with "all out war"?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Soulstone Fragments and Full Soulstones
For the fragments I would like to see a quest where we need to go thru some tasks to get them recharged.
Same thing with the full stones but to go thru a really hard quest to have them turn back into tokens to be used again.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there even going to be a Phase Three?:)

Seems so there def going to be a phase 3 of rewards...the mouse hole and some new armour..so kinda guessing we go to trade more of our crap in too!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speculating buying up most items on my list...LOL...for peanuts!!!!

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we should be able to turn-in our accounts. Rewards? All the money we have been wasting.

Why do we have them more spending time on this when there are more important things they should be concentrating on?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam enjoying it immensely!!!

Bring on Phase3!!

G

galefan2004

When is the last time you saw a spined kit for 10k because I would love to buy one for that. Since the changes to runics you can hit 140 luck and 20% lrc peices off of spined runics. I wouldn't mind getting 1 or 2 of those for 10k.

I kind of have to agree here. Except I think that ML ingredients and blackrock that can be aquired through gathering would be nice turn ins. Stop thinking about what the scripters will do when you develop stuff because no matter what scripters will get into it if it gives the rewards they want.

Vesta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And those books. What were they? The Shattering or something like that?

G

galefan2004

Somethings yes most no
I disagree on most of what you said, but what really sticks out is that ML peerless items should definately be turn ins seeing they are mostly junk and you have to work hard to get them).

I don't think PBDs were ever meant to bennefit those that they were not meant for, so they should not be turn ins.

Daily rares, useless ML ingredients, and items from ML creatures (other than peerless) should definately be turn ins because it actually breathes some life back into obtaining these items.

G

galefan2004

Devs just dont add gold to the turn-in.....please ''dont add gold'' and play into the scripters hands again....
I'm in 100% agreement here. Most of the stuff in the turn-ins so far are definately not worth scripting for.

G

galefan2004

gimmie,gimmie,gimmie is all i see. Nothing is good enough... just want more and more.
I was happy with nothing. I would have remained happy with nothing. EA is the ones who decided to give us stuff. We are just having a discussion about what items they should allow us to turn in.

Do you know what comes to my mind when I think gimme gimme gimme and the whole something for nothing? That would be idocs. Anyone that makes the majority of their gold by sitting at a house for a day waiting for it to drop so they can place a new one and loot the stuff is the type of person that I would possibly accuse of always wanting something for nothing...if you are a house broker on one of the busiest UO shards then that probably descirbes you.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun Fun Fun.. rummaging for cheapo crap ready to trade in for mucho points!!! UO is awesome!!!