• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay... You've Officially Made Up For Christmas...

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got me a Stuffy Dwagon!

Awe!!!

Okay... I forgive you all for Christmas. That brought a huge smile to my face!!! Great job on Valentine's Day, guys!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

EDIT -- OH MY GOD!!! I GOT A BLUE STUFFY DWAGON!!!!! Okay, you win!!!

Okay, so he's blue-gray, but he's blue to me!!!

G

Oh, wow! That is neat. Now I REALLY need to get thru today so I can see what I got!

G

Agreed! My pink loving tamer got a pink stuffy dwagon lol. Priceless

Wenchy

G

I got a white bear first box I opened which was what I had my fingers crossed for. Looks like a polar bear to me.
Next year... stuffed cows!

I

imported_Electrolyte

<blockquote><hr>

gimme ma bacon!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just happy to see that the historic tradition of Valentine's Bacon is still going strong

I mean, ik know it was a mistake last year, but then it was talked up like it was a regular Britannian tradition, and now it is! That kind of attention to detail is what I like to see... helps make our virtual world a little more unique!

C

CatHat

LOL - glad to see that the gift of bacon is still going strong.

It gives the UO World character. Though makes me wonder, if Mistletoe is for kissing -
what is bacon for?

Happy Valentines to all!

Cathat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

gimme ma bacon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just happy to see that the historic tradition of Valentine's bacon is still going strong

I mean, ik know it was a mistake last year, but then it was talked up like it was a regular Britannian tradition, and now it is! That kind of attention to detail is what I like to see... helps make our virtual world a little more unique!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
CATHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tackles and pets*

Happy belated Valentine's Day to you too! *grins*

*munches on bacon*

G

CatHat!! <font color="red">&lt;3</font>

I'm happy to see the bacon included, too. =)

M

mdacc#one

Please don't bring them back again for next year. Let those of us who enjoy the rariety of it for once. If you do bring them back please at least change the stuffy types. Those who spend millions on white valentine cards last year are getting a slap in the face this year.

You see Developers, last year I got a tinggling feeling opening all my chars on all my accounts looking for white cards, unfortunatley not one in all of my accounts. But that was ok because I knew they exist some where out there. So afterwards, I also had fun tracking one down from going to weekly auctions on various shards hoping they pop up. As I finally found one on GL shard paying 4 mil in an auction I felt good and satisfied. I hope some of you know that feeling of the hunt iam talking about.

HOwever this year, when they started poping up one after another that feeling was completely gone. In fact, when I started thinking what I had to go through to get that 1 white card last year I felt cheated somehow. But luckly this hunt continues this year with the stuffys. So PLEEEEEASE, don't release them again next year.

Thanks,

G

so true...

peeps like me paid for a rare white vals card last year only for this year to be given out like confetti!!

would have been quite easy to add a the 2008 year tag......

G

infact i aint gonna shell out diddly squat for a white stuffy!!!

i will wait till next holidays when we will probably get 10 white ones each

G

CatHat!!! Thanks for the Xmas card you gave me. Hope all is well in your new career and we miss you bud...

G

Aw.... that's sweet Ra'ds..... I'm happy for you..... I am amazed though at the fact that I logged in and out all 300+ characters I have and not ONE white stuffie.... *le sigh*... ah well... win some you lose some.... I got two white valentines last year..... this year there are hundreds... *grumbles*. Well.... I really do like the stuffies.... wish I could figure out what the heck they do exactly... I'll hope for better luck next year. I did get some really pretty stuffies.... and although I died like 100 times..... I REALLY love the new buff dwagons..... They are really much closer to the formidable foe I recall in my UO Youth...
I can still remember the day I was out shopping and came upon a WW that had gone free..... I remember my excitement as I ran back to East Brit Bank and got my new DRAGON slayer bow!....... I was so excited I might be a Hero and slay this mighty beast...... running back to the beast I quickly fired a shot... there was NO move in it's lifebar...... thinking I had missed I fired off another shot... bam.. I knew I hit it..... again....... NO change to the life bar... I remember thinking WTF??? just before it blasted over half my life away in one fireball..... I ran all the way back to brit..... hehe... put the bow back in my bank box.... and reembered ..... I'm only one.... and the Dragon is Mighty!..... I remember taking trips to destard as a guild.... the whole guild targetting one beast.... death and mayham all over..... was fun... ....... So honestly, I am EXTREAMLY happy they returned the power to the dragon.

Thanks Devs!